View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines PRAIRIEHUASCA

KosmicTraveIIer

Ex-Bluelighter
So, first off I would love to let everybody know that I have only tried the psychedelics 4-AcO-DMT, 25G NbOME, DPT and LSA. Also, that I was on the rollitup.org website specifically for the Hallucinatory Sub-Forum and those people are shitty shitty shitty. I am assuming you all are way more professional, helpful, and fun. Not saying they were any of those, in fact I am saying they were none of those. Minus a few people like pufferfish, cannabineer, endageredspecimen 101, and countless others. Anyways, the main reason for this post was to state that I recently learned that the BundleFlower plant that is native to my area and WIDELY accessible. It contains N,N,DMT and NMT. And so I am looking for any and all advice on what I shall do with it. I would say I know of where about 50 plants are total that I have easy access to and that grow by a nearby creek. I plan on going at night time on my bike with a book bag with shovel and other necessary tools that may assist me in safely uprooting them. They are fairly difficult to dig up as I have tried in the past. That part is one of two possible problems that I am foreseeing. The other being that I am not too sure of a safe way to obtain an MAOI substance. WIth all of that being said, I would also like to ask for encouragement by multiple people to see that I go through with it. It is not high on my list of things to do but I am fairly certain that it should be a number one priority. Last of all, but also most important, is I would like to know of any experience you all have had using this particular plant. Thank you for your time! PEACE

So, first off I would love to let everybody know that I have only tried the psychedelics 4-AcO-DMT, 25G NbOME, DPT and LSA. Also, that I was on the rollitup.org website specifically for the Hallucinatory Sub-Forum and those people are shitty shitty shitty. I am assuming you all are way more professional, helpful, and fun. Not saying they were any of those, in fact I am saying they were none of those. Minus a few people like pufferfish, cannabineer, endageredspecimen 101, and countless others. Anyways, the main reason for this post was to state that I recently learned that the BundleFlower plant that is native to my area and WIDELY accessible. It contains N,N,DMT and NMT. And so I am looking for any and all advice on what I shall do with it. I would say I know of where about 50 plants are total that I have easy access to and that grow by a nearby creek. I plan on going at night time on my bike with a book bag with shovel and other necessary tools that may assist me in safely uprooting them. They are fairly difficult to dig up as I have tried in the past. That part is one of two possible problems that I am foreseeing. The other being that I am not too sure of a safe way to obtain an MAOI substance. WIth all of that being said, I would also like to ask for encouragement by multiple people to see that I go through with it. It is not high on my list of things to do but I am fairly certain that it should be a number one priority. Last of all, but also most important, is I would like to know of any experience you all have had using this particular plant. Thank you for your time! PEACE
Syrian rue should be easily buyable online for a MAOI. But B.capi should also be obtainable. Ayahuasca's spirit is in the b.capi vine and not the dmt itself infact alot of aya brews contain no DMT at all. But its still a oral dmt trip. I would suggest extracting the DMT crystal but remember the plant you want to use is highly variable and most people report less than 0.14 % dmt content. If it is possible i would suggest trying to obtain acacia confusa bark or mimosa tenifloura.

Syrian rue tea is a good way to take a MAOI and does work for the homemade ayahuasca trip its popular as a maoi with dmt crystal in australia.

From what I've read about this plant's experience/use on Erowid, it doesn't seem like a viable source of DMT. Most seem to just get real sick or have great difficulty extracting the goodies. You'd pretty much be a pioneer in this particular matter. Other plants from S. America are far more easy to extract DMT from and thus I don't think many have bothered trying.

I could link you the Erowid page if needed but I'm guessing you've already read it if you know about this plant.

Syrian rue should be easily buyable online for a MAOI. But B.capi should also be obtainable. Ayahuasca's spirit is in the b.capi vine and not the dmt itself infact alot of aya brews contain no DMT at all. But its still a oral dmt trip. I would suggest extracting the DMT crystal but remember the plant you want to use is highly variable and most people report less than 0.14 % dmt content. If it is possible i would suggest trying to obtain acacia confusa bark or mimosa tenifloura.

Syrian rue tea is a good way to take a MAOI and does work for the homemade ayahuasca trip its popular as a maoi with dmt crystal in australia.
Thank you sir for the reply! So, I only question whether ordering Syrian Rue or B. Capi would raise suspicion's pertaining to my intent with them. Nevertheless, I shall take a chance. I certainly can always just say I was using them for the anti-depressant qualities of the said substances. Also, my other main concern was the trace amounts of gramine found in this plant. I don't know if it would in anyway be harmful at such low amounts. But I shall see. Lastly, because of the fact that it contains NMT as well as N,N,DMT I want to acquire an easy way to maybe separate the two crystal's and dose each one individually. NMT is said to have far far less visual effects and more physical effects. It is supposed to be 45 minutes long as well.

From what I've read about this plant's experience/use on Erowid, it doesn't seem like a viable source of DMT. Most seem to just get real sick or have great difficulty extracting the goodies. You'd pretty much be a pioneer in this particular matter. Other plants from S. America are far more easy to extract DMT from and thus I don't think many have bothered trying.

I could link you the Erowid page if needed but I'm guessing you've already read it if you know about this plant.
That literally was what I was thinking. I was envisioning me having a horrible experience and getting sick. Maybe I shall be able to manage to make it as palatable and healthy as possible. I most certainly hope I do. lol

Also, has anybody who has every tried Ayahuasca or Prairiehuasca reported heightened sexual arousal. I do recall reading something of that nature. I think it was that the MAOI does cause this. I do not desire that effect and that was a major deterring factor in past plans of brewing it.

Hey man,

So I’m assuming maybe Midwest US? I’ve looked into bundleflower and from what I remember the yields were less than the literature even said (which ain’t much) and there’s other alkaloids that might make Aya dangerous similar to the gramine in Phalaris.

I’d use it as an extraction source if I had fields of it but I personally wouldn’t drink it.

I also used to live where it’s said to grow and have never been able to find it personally but maybe I didn’t look hard enough or well enough.

-GC

Hey man,

So I’m assuming maybe Midwest US? I’ve looked into bundleflower and from what I remember the yields were less than the literature even said (which ain’t much) and there’s other alkaloids that might make Aya dangerous similar to the gramine in Phalaris.

I’d use it as an extraction source if I had fields of it but I personally wouldn’t drink it.

I also used to live where it’s said to grow and have never been able to find it personally but maybe I didn’t look hard enough or well enough.

-GC
I am in Kansas. That is correct, the yields are very low. I am not will to take a chance and find out what would potentially happen if I were to order anything containing N,N,DMT off of the internet. Maybe, one day I shall order Cebil seeds and if anybody asks about what my plans were with them I am going to say they are used in my VoDou rituals to invoke the spirits of the dead. I will also mention something about an upside down Satanic pentagrams and crucifixions. One cannot be too careful.

That does it. I shall only do a STB extraction! That is fairly easy enough. I can use the crystal with a MAOI to make it orally active shall I ever want to. Will I be unable to avoid extracting any amount of gramine with the crystal? I most certainly would not enjoy vaping that, to say the least.

I’d have to look into it again to know for sure but yup you can fairly easily separate out gramine, pretty sure it doesn’t make it through many standard DMT teks. If I’m remembering correctly it’s solubility in naphtha is limited.

Ordering plant material isn’t as sketchy as you would think, especially if you keep it at a kilo or under.

-GC

I was interested in bundleflower for years, but the more I looked into gramine, the less interested I became. If I were set up with a proper natural products lab, it would be one thing. I'm not, though, so the risk to reward ratio just wasn't that good. And like people have said, it seems mostly theoretical anyway. People have been taking about it for twenty years and I haven't heard of many successes.

If I order Mimosa H., and the mail people, my landlord, or anybody ask's why what shall I say? There has to be a legal lie I can conjure up and put in their ear holes.

Why is your landlord opening your mail? Why is anyone opening your mail? We're not here to source your drugs. Order at your own risk.
I am not saying anybody will or won't. I just want to make sure if the feces hits the fan, that I have my behind covered from all angles.

I had assumed the post office will know exactly what is in it. Better safe than sorry, as my mother used to always say. I just want to make sure I have a good enough excuse should any authority ask me of my conduct. I do not wish to raise any suspicions. If there is any risk at all, I shall not be ordering.

Last edited:
There's always inherent risk when importing foreign plants for the purpose of manufacturing illicit substances... If you don't think that risk is worth taking, then don't do it. Intent to manufacture is a felony and could land you behind bars.

Okay, thanks for the help!

I will update here if and when I decide to go dig up the Bundleflower's. Any tips on how to get it up as quickly as possible? Keep in mind I will be riding my bike with a book bag.

Last edited:
The yield from bundleflower is dismal, something like 0.1-0.2% according to Wiki. (100 grams of bark = 0.1-0.2g yield) - and is likely to contain significant amounts of the less active N-methyltryptamine.

A good M. hostilis rootbark will yield 10-20x that, est. 1.0-2.0%, and mostly DMT with very little NMT. By the way, some people use mimosa rootbark as a dye for fabric. (hint, hint). I can vouch for that, the lye/mimosa soup used in a STB extraction will stain cloth!

I would suggest you not bother trying to excavate bundleflower roots unless they are present on your property. If they are on someone else's property I would ask permission first if possible - you don't need to mention the drug usage, just claim you want it as a botanical specimen or something, and try not to make a mess - because the idea of mutilating someone's plants and leaving a messy pit behind doesn't sit right with me. If they are fodder/weed plants then you should easily get permission, and then you can take all the time in the world to do a thorough and careful job, rather than rushing to do it under cover of night or whatever.

If they are in a public space like a park or nature preserve, it goes without saying that digging anything would be even worse than violating someone's private property. People in Australia have occasionally dug Mimosa roots out of national parks and the like - while I'm sure it works to produce DMT, it's a pretty selfish act and can result in the death of a tree that took many years to grow.

The yield from bundleflower is dismal, something like 0.1-0.2% according to Wiki. (100 grams of bark = 0.1-0.2g yield) - and is likely to contain significant amounts of the less active N-methyltryptamine.

A good M. hostilis rootbark will yield 10-20x that, est. 1.0-2.0%, and mostly DMT with very little NMT. By the way, some people use mimosa rootbark as a dye for fabric. (hint, hint). I can vouch for that, the lye/mimosa soup used in a STB extraction will stain cloth!

I would suggest you not bother trying to excavate bundleflower roots unless they are present on your property. If they are on someone else's property I would ask permission first if possible - you don't need to mention the drug usage, just claim you want it as a botanical specimen or something, and try not to make a mess - because the idea of mutilating someone's plants and leaving a messy pit behind doesn't sit right with me. If they are fodder/weed plants then you should easily get permission, and then you can take all the time in the world to do a thorough and careful job, rather than rushing to do it under cover of night or whatever.

If they are in a public space like a park or nature preserve, it goes without saying that digging anything would be even worse than violating someone's private property. People in Australia have occasionally dug Mimosa roots out of national parks and the like - while I'm sure it works to produce DMT, it's a pretty selfish act and can result in the death of a tree that took many years to grow.
It is in a public place. It is by a creek and a walking trail. How many grams of root bark in 1 plant? I can probably get like 50 plants so if I can yield at least 2 grams, I will be content. And do not worry, I shall not leave a messy pit.

It would depends greatly on the particular cultivar of bundleflower, and how long that plant was growing. Do you know the particular species (pref. the botanical name) and rough measurements of the size of the plant?

I personally would have second thoughts about removing any sort of plants from a public space, though. I was taught that they're better off enjoyed by multiple people, rather than only a few. I also have heard that the plant takes years or longer to grow to full size and maturity, so consider that by harvesting such a plant you may be effectively killing a plant that took years to grow.

I have no idea how extensive the root systems of such a plant are: I would imagine if you dug up a big enough plant, you could easily get 50-100 grams of dried rootbark. (which would yield a measly 100-200mg or so of DMT) But it's going to be an involved process.

First you will have to decide: are you going to sacrifice the whole plant? As I understand it, you can either uproot the whole dang bush, ot attempt to dig out some of the roots and leave the plant intact. The former is faster, the latter more sustainable - though I believe you need to cut the roots a certain way to avoid extensive damage if you want to do the sustainable route. In any case, pay your respects to the plant with a prayer or whatever (if that's your thing) before harvesting. You'll want to dig out the roots, rinse the excess soil off, chop them into usable sections, and then strip the rootbark off. If it's anything like Mimosa hostilis, the outer bark will be darker and will peel off the roots quite easily. You will tnen probably want to dry the rootbark to get a more accurate estimate of the DMT content. You may have to process quite amount of the root material to get a workable yield of rootbark, so be prepared to do some dirty work.

Plant waste material should be composted. See if you can propagate a cutting or two of the aerial portiuons of the plant, so as to replace what you've taken, for future young enterprising psychedelic extractors to have their turn too.

(Disclaimer: I'm assuming that these plants are not super common in your jurisdiction. If they are considered weeds or invasive species... give 'em hell, mulch the whole fucking lot if you can.)

They are Desmanthus illinoensis and they are not necessarily in a public space. They are very much in the wild just off the side of a walking trail. Nobody would even notice them being gone. I just want to know if I can buy a collapsible shovel that shall fit in my book bag. I cannot fathom me being able to drag out a large full sized spade. Most likely I will be taking the bus there also. I plan to do it at night time within the next two weeks or so. Also, I have acquired at least 100 or so seeds of the plant so I can always go there soon and plant them there so that there shall be plenty more by next year. https://www.wildflower.org/plants/result.php?id_plant=deil

Two more things: 1) I have never ever tried DMT. I have only consumed 4-AcO-DMT orally. 2) I do not necessarily have the funds nor the courage as this current point in time to order off of the internet. I just does not feel right, right now.