• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Powder to paste

hawtin94

Greenlighter
Speed users from Europe are most likely familiar with their paste drying to a solid rock. Are there anyways to make it paste, or "pastey" again?

The freebase form is an oily liquid so that's a little too far in the wrong direction, but out of curiosity what is the benefit of "Paste"?

So its not really possible right? Nothing, jusk asked out of curiosity. Seems like you are good with the subject, which are the best ways to preserve it in that form?

I would imagine a sealed container that's impervious to corrosive chemicals (HDPE, Glass) with a low volume of residual space versus the contents. Basically as little trapped air as possible or a full container. It would be even better if you knew what chem was making it into a pastey consistency. For example was it wet straight from synthesis or was something added to make it heavier for sales.

Does the temperature where you store it matter? I dont know, but I would suspect the latter. If this is a useful information, I lost around 4 grams from 100 in 3 days.

I was assuming room temp but of course higher temps will evaporate whatever is keeping it pastey. Unless it's some heavy petroleum distillate (yuck) but losing a few grams over a few days kind of confirms it's somewhat volatile. Can you guess what the possible solvent might be from the smell?

I guess that depends on your dealer's / supplier's morals. Could be water to benzene ? I am at a loss of the value of paste vs. powder but keeping it airtight and cool are probably your best bet. Good Luck..

Ah, the old wet amphetamine scam.

Amphetamine "paste" is just the powder (amphetamine sulfate) that has been wet down with alcohol or water. Dealers sell it wet because water is one of the most cost effective cutting agents... 4 grams of water weight is just 4mL of water, not even a teaspoonful.

Actual amphetamine freebase is a stinky oily corrosive alkaline volatile liquid that I am told smells "fecal" and "musty". If you check the pH of your paste and it is acidic (which it should be) then the amphetamine cannot exist in a liquid freebase form and whatever is evaporating therefore must be solvent.

One more question, can the ''residue'', which is left on the bag during drying, contain amphetamine?

Not at less than 200* . If it's the condensation your talking about. IIRC meth doesn't vaporize below 200+ degrees.

Last edited:
Its somewhat lower than room temperature, but I meant amphetamine, not methamphetamine. The same applies to that too?

Yeah, actually amphetamine has a boiling point of 201* Celsius so that last figure def seems off, but at room temp it's not going anywhere, at least not into the condensation. Although adding it to water is a different story. The question I have is if storing it "wet" degrades it over say a few weeks to a month. Maybe sekio will come back around later.

So those little white sticky fuckknowswhats left on the side of the bag are definitely not amps?

If the condensation has come into contact with the amp then sure you could have trace amounts all over the bag but it kind of has to dry out to know for sure. I meant the amp will not be mobile with the evaporating water or solvent.