• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dosing Potinator of opiates?

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
So what do guys who take any opiates think when it comes to smoking weed and taking opiates such as codeine or any others for example.

on one hand i was told repeatedly by a once friend dont mix downers and weed, it will make you depressed use weed as your downer only, on the other hand i have enjoyed low doses of codeine up to 60mg with weed

Both weed and opiates are downers though, I see your point however but wouldn't agree with your friend.

Codeine and weed defo hit much harder than codeine on its own, causes more of a nod than euphoricness of the codeine

on one hand i was told repeatedly by a once friend dont mix downers and weed, it will make you depressed use weed as your downer only, on the other hand i have enjoyed low doses of codeine up to 60mg with weed

Both weed and opiates are downers though, I see your point however but wouldn't agree with your friend.

Codeine and weed defo hit much harder than codeine on its own, causes more of a nod than euphoricness of the codeine
Exactly his point, dont mix downers dont mix weed and codeine just choose weed over them downers is what he meant