• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Potentiation tils needed

rushCrafter90

Greenlighter
Hello all Swim is new to posting but has read quite a lot on these forums, SWIM has used xanx for recreational use as well as percocet, and has also tried a combo to potentiate the high however SWIM has just purchased white GFJ to try the tips posted before SWIM is looking for any tips from those who are more knowledgeable as in should he take less of either drug separately or try a low dose combo to get the most out of his dwibdling supply

Hey buddy! Welcome to BL. You came to the best community to seek advice, recommendations, answers, and more! I just want to let you know we don't do "SWIM" here. You can just say it's you, bc it's obvious. Not trying to bust ya chops, just letting you know a minute fact of the BL guidelines :)
Anyways, I do not recommend mixing benzos n opioids. It is just bad news and honestly, in my opinion, it is less enjoyable. I personally would just say take the percocet and save the xanax for another day. The grapefruit juice will potentiate if you drink it before. I am not 100% sure (about the science behind that) but i think it has something to do with helping your body absorb the drug more (I think). I'm sure someone will comment something more informative, but in general it should potentiate the opioid. How much? I am not too sure.
Hope this helped a little bit and again welcome!!
cheers,
LS