View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Potentiating Vials

Botanix

Greenlighter
Anyone know of a way to concentrate the amount of L in a vial by maybe evaporating off some of the ether or water used to dilute it? Obviously heat is out of the question. My friends got a few and wants to make a personal one more concentrated if possible...
Sorry if something of this nature has already been posted, I couldn't find it anywhere~~~

evaporating off liquid is the only way in my opinion, but heating to speed up the process wouldn't be advisable. but what exactly would this be good for? if he would reduce the amount of liquid to half the original volume, it would be "more potent" but still the same amount of LSD in solution. the only effect would be that we would have to take, for example, one drop instead of two. not worth the effort in my opinion.

There's no reaaal benefit other than personal satisfaction. Getting bored and want to play around and make some really strong doses hehe.

It just seems like something you shouldn't do unless you absolutely need to, you risk loss of product through degradation. If you must I would say passive air flow in a dark environment is your best bet... basically leaving the top off the vial and letting it "naturally" evaporate. I would just avoid it because it is unnecessary, but because you seem bent on doing it that is how I feel you should.