• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Potentiating Pregabalin

Pregabalin potentiates other things more than being something to be potentiated.
right
the only time, well that is called synergy: weed and pregabalin
I could induce some floating feeling with those two as first my legs would starting to numb to a point where as if' am on anesthetic, then I was concentrating or meditating sorta and I would be floating or losing sense of mattress beneath while awake.
That was some great strange physical dissociation
It was only on pregabalin and weed and I think bupe was also in the picture then.

Pregabalin has a pretty high bioavailability and is readily absorbed so I'm not sure how much of a benefit bicard or grapefruit juice would have, but I could be wrong.

I'm not sure if I would necesarily call it potentiation, but there's absolutely a syngery between pregabalin and gabapentin, and pregabalin and phenibut.

Gabapentin is probably better, phenibut can be a finnicky thing.

All in all, the one true potentiator is time off in between doses.
people underestimate PG for addiction and seem to dismiss the risk of addiction ive done it myself thinking im ok and not addicted im currently in HMP prison and everybody here uses PG and bupe

people underestimate PG for addiction and seem to dismiss the risk of addiction ive done it myself thinking im ok and not addicted im currently in HMP prison and everybody here uses PG and bupe
Yeah but I never was fined or imprisoned, but again I never was doing anything that is like: stealing, maybe was lucky when fighting but that was not like unfair or once it was unfair to me but I'm not someone who would press charges as I deffended myself how they thought(teach-past sense) me, Dealing drugs, always was having only half of what I can own for consummation, again here I think cocaine raises alarms and I never liked it cause the people that do somehow are convince themselves their blow is PURE like 95% or pure-pure that's close to a saying for a 100%. It's a dog-shit in general.

But you never know and I never judge people based on things like that as here the crime rate is significant less or
Fun fact: In Croatia politician is a man that is most often imprisoned compared to any other criminal activity, so politics is well......

But I want to be clean in urine as it's been 17yrs of having my driver's lisence without fine and I want to get or to prolong my to another 10 or at least 5 so with pregabalin which is not on the chart and Methylphenidate will also abstain cause that shit came as acid once and tramadol the second sealed prescribed Concerta 36mg.
But I found on the internet that about Concerta and drug test so.....

Pregabalin is an odd one. I was prescribed it but I just kept falling over. I note that 96% of the medicine is excreted by the kidneys unchanged. Now THAT might come as a surprise to some of those oddballs who drink their own urine.

I think it CAN be useful in the short term but it's not as benign as many people think. It increases the chances of an opioid OD by something like 50%. I know it's a very vague figure and you would have to search to find all of the context BUT it's important to know what it does to you before you try taking it with something else.

But pregabalin is gooood with MPH even better than with amphetamines and I like amphetamines better but in this case MPH wins.

I guess it has to do something with dopamine and norepinephrine being lowered in hypothalamus I think.(I'm not pharmacologist nor close)
But I can feel what is Reward or not so in all the years of taking pregabalin at first there was time I think pregabs did maybe had something to do with dopamine, sert and substance P like it says on internet but I found some NICB and PUBmed articles that says something as dopamine being low and as a result people need more food as the energy from food that was taken like 2hrs ago and after you take pregabalin and again you are hungry!

Pregabalin is an odd one. I was prescribed it but I just kept falling over. I note that 96% of the medicine is excreted by the kidneys unchanged. Now THAT might come as a surprise to some of those oddballs who drink their own urine.
Yaeh that I knew and I once I red guy drinking his own pee as being desperate in Phenibut withdrawal!
Well what the hell? that should be last resort like if there is no hospital or booze frickin booze

Gabapentin and Pregabalin go together like sausage and eggs. They seem to round each other out, make the high a little bigger. Add some Phenibut and it's even better.

However, I only do gabapentinoids once a week at most. I get a happy buzz on fairly low doses and want to keep it that way. Once a week even seems to get less effective if done for an extended time.

My lady is on Gabapentin. The tolerance seems to actually be part of it's therapeutic usefulness. The doc will tell you that the pesky sedative effect will go away while it seems to retain more of it's pain relief effect. They fail to tell you about the addiction potential, though.

That said, if you need it, you need it. Are you "addicted" to blood pressure medication? One just hopes they just don't suddenly start cutting people off.
I take both gabapentin and pregabalin for pain relief. They work really well. But they’re so hard to come off of it necessary :(

I take both gabapentin and pregabalin for pain relief. They work really well. But they’re so hard to come off of it necessary
Why both in like: Does withdrawal from gabapentin occur while on pregabalin or the pain relief is prominent only on both of them?
Or you are cutting pregabs with gabs?

I even asked my neurologist therapist a while ago or a year ago when I last visited which is strange now when I think of it!
Well mind the strange part, she said: Why would you take gabapentin while you have pregabalin? Even if that is what you are trying( I was trying to see maybe i would taper faster and stop pregabalin) I can give you gabapentin but without pregabalin and maybe she would but she don't want me on more meds.

I always thought that she just likes me but again I always thought I am delussional!

ON the substitution of pregabs with gabs She said: you will be here in couple days saying that you wanna go back to pregabalin!
So that's why I asked

Why both in like: Does withdrawal from gabapentin occur while on pregabalin or the pain relief is prominent only on both of them?
Or you are cutting pregabs with gabs?

I even asked my neurologist therapist a while ago or a year ago when I last visited which is strange now when I think of it!
Well mind the strange part, she said: Why would you take gabapentin while you have pregabalin? Even if that is what you are trying( I was trying to see maybe i would taper faster and stop pregabalin) I can give you gabapentin but without pregabalin and maybe she would but she don't want me on more meds.

I always thought that she just likes me but again I always thought I am delussional!

ON the substitution of pregabs with gabs She said: you will be here in couple days saying that you wanna go back to pregabalin!
So that's why I asked
I take pregabalin for fibromyalgia and gabapentin for back pain. 300mg pregabalin at night, but sometimes I need gabapentin for breakthrough pain. My pain is pretty severe and I wish I could get opiates for it but due to this fucking “opioid epidemic” doctors are too scared to prescribe this for chronic conditions, or anything less than surgery or a terminal illness like cancer, and even THEN you may have a hard time getting any. They wanted me to get through having my wisdom teeth out with just Advil! I had to raise a huge fuss to get them to grudgingly prescribe me 6 Tylenol 3s. Fucking bastards, when I had the other side pulled, back in the early 00s, they gave me 30 hydrocodones without me even asking.

I am also planning to use the gabapentin to level off of this medication entirely because I wish to become pregnant and this is not a drug you can take while pregnant. I have tried to take gabapentin only for the pain and it doesn’t work as well. Some people find gabapentin to be more recreational and I can understand that; if I took more pregabalin than prescribed I’d probably just fall asleep. I’m pretty tolerant to these now though

I take pregabalin for fibromyalgia and gabapentin for back pain. 300mg pregabalin at night, but sometimes I need gabapentin for breakthrough pain. My pain is pretty severe and I wish I could get opiates for it but due to this fucking “opioid epidemic” doctors are too scared to prescribe this for chronic conditions, or anything less than surgery or a terminal illness like cancer, and even THEN you may have a hard time getting any. They wanted me to get through having my wisdom teeth out with just Advil! I had to raise a huge fuss to get them to grudgingly prescribe me 6 Tylenol 3s. Fucking bastards, when I had the other side pulled, back in the early 00s, they gave me 30 hydrocodones without me even asking.

I am also planning to use the gabapentin to level off of this medication entirely because I wish to become pregnant and this is not a drug you can take while pregnant. I have tried to take gabapentin only for the pain and it doesn’t work as well. Some people find gabapentin to be more recreational and I can understand that; if I took more pregabalin than prescribed I’d probably just fall asleep. I’m pretty tolerant to these now though
If you need it, you need it. My only fear is that maybe they will become the next "epidemic" and docs will suddenly be taking people off them. Big pharma has done this cycle even before the opioid epidemic. Diet pills were uber easy to get at one time and so was Valium. (barbs before my time)

Last edited:
It IS an epidemic. Ironic that the medicinal chemists who designed it won a Nobel prize and a KEY finding was that it had no dependence liability. I'm quite sure they knew it did but chose NOT to publish the trials. That's why I ask every BLer to support AllTrials that means nothing can be hidden. You have to get permission to carry out a trial but can simply not publish it if it doesn't support your findings.

Yeah but I never was fined or imprisoned, but again I never was doing anything that is like: stealing, maybe was lucky when fighting but that was not like unfair or once it was unfair to me but I'm not someone who would press charges as I deffended myself how they thought(teach-past sense) me, Dealing drugs, always was having only half of what I can own for consummation, again here I think cocaine raises alarms and I never liked it cause the people that do somehow are convince themselves their blow is PURE like 95% or pure-pure that's close to a saying for a 100%. It's a dog-shit in general.

But you never know and I never judge people based on things like that as here the crime rate is significant less or
Fun fact: In Croatia politician is a man that is most often imprisoned compared to any other criminal activity, so politics is well......

But I want to be clean in urine as it's been 17yrs of having my driver's lisence without fine and I want to get or to prolong my to another 10 or at least 5 so with pregabalin which is not on the chart and Methylphenidate will also abstain cause that shit came as acid once and tramadol the second sealed prescribed Concerta 36mg.
But I found on the internet that about Concerta and drug test so.....
Just take on breath at a time man

As far as I'm aware, the Ph of the gut and urine is not a major factor in the metabolism of Pregabalin. Furthermore, Pregabalin itself undergoes negligible metabolism in general and is excreted from the body in the urine as nearly ~90% unchanged substance. Grapefruit Juice and other related fruits contain flavonoids that alter the activity of enzymes in the P450 superfamily. Now, nearly 50% of all known drugs are process via enzymes in this superfamily to some degree. Pregabalin however is not metabolized by the P450 superfamily, as it undergoes said negligible metabolism. This would render grapefruit juice and similar modulators of the P450 family essentially useless.

As far as I'm aware, there are not drugs/substances in common usage that actually "potentiate" Pregabalin. The best and most effective way of retaining the desired effects from Gabapentinoids is by reducing the dosage and frequency of your usage. There is really nothing else out there. However, if you're able to make these reductions, it'd be tantamount to locating these potentiators right? Focus your energy on this task, as this is the only way to get what you want in this scenario. Here is some reading on the subject from a related thread we were just discussing this morning in BDD. Check it out. Let me know if you have any questions.

hey all, sorry to jump in your conversation its been an interesting read. im new here so please forgive my bad internet manners. I can definitly confirm the addictiveness of pregabalin first hand....... as you say no substance is confirmed to "potentiate" pregabalin, but so many things seem to go so well with it, is thatwhat you call synergise? even just coffee and cigarettes, as well as so many other pharms i know sometimes these mixes might be edging on dangerous, but dam they feel good

drink coffee, smoke weed, feel good on Lyrica.
I feel that marijuana is the best option since they have an interesting synergy but I wouldn't say potentiation. I was taking 600mg a day, then 300mg and now what is now is taking only 150mg every 4 or 5 days, then I take a higher dose and it seems to work (I have been taking it for more than 5 years) I avoid withdrawal by taking as little as possible .. .it's hard to quit, take 1500mg today.

so, there 's that, breath can contribute to potentiating

Agree there is no potentiation of pregabs, just the other way where it potentiate opioids even buprenorphine, or just from my exp.

also benzos get rec value with it as without they just dulls one's soul or even I remember diazepam being only benzo with some effect which will last 2hr if as long and lorazepam being slightly psychedelic.

second breath is for coca cola and time between are best pregabalin potentiators, while only Phenibut brings back that music sounds like music and sex is like sex again whatever the previous tolerance and again from my experience
soda bicarbona or sodium bicarbonate just lower acidity in gut or stomach (funny there seems to be no word for some organs in English) ;-), and that realy works with amphetamines as pregabalin is already very bio-availa-great-abilify, playing with words and pharms. a bit

Now serious:

Must I have pregabalin induced mania it can't be as I take daily for 5 years 600mg in one dose or in divided doses, so the thing is that me or I am some type of many of YOU out there are what can be called Hypermetabolizers of many of substances.
I remember being on bupe every day I felt 2hr strong uplift antidepressant or stimulant effects as from pregabalin some type of Phenibut without the best part and still am from pregabalin and from stims like amphetamines and MPH or Concerta also hour or two uplift then just almost baseline or if amps are good a bit crash and as for:
first gen antihistamines or neuroleptics well it is not potentiating as If you are not having allergic reaction or psychotic episode I don't see a reason for taking it but well this is US part of the forum so:
I will go to: