• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Potentiating opium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fifth step

Greenlighter
I've been studying morphine extraction for a while now and I'm intend to use the knowlegle to potentiate opium and extract alkaloids by shortcut. I decided to ask first to avoid additional waste of time and substance, if anyone knows. To make morphine precipitate among with other alkaloids from strong opium water solution, can I adjust ph directly to 9 or do I have to make morphine water soluble and separate from meconic acid first by rising ph up to 11? If I do have to, should I collect the other precipitated alkaloids first to avoid any of them to dissolve back to in ph 9?

I thought to leave some tar to keep it in opium form. If I want to extract some morphine still is turpentine as a non-polar solvent alright, since I want to use as natural compounds as possible and I red that turpentine has been distilled home here all the way from stoneage? I'm going to use boiled ash water as an strong alkaline in the process, containing natural mix of different minerals. To dissolve the part of possible morphine base I use vinegar if there's no serious faults with it. I also want to here if there's any faults someone can see in what I have descriped. One question more, is it possible to remove tar with np-solvent right away from opium water solutions without meconic acid to dissolve within? Thank you for any help.

Edit.
Boiled ash water from coniferous trees seems to be much more alkaline than from leafy trees. One still may have to use similar amounts compared to the strong opium water solution, since it is very acidic by itself.

Last edited:
From another thread (http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-preparation-effects-on-IV-processed-result):

"this far I have done actually from pods. I remove the seeds and everything excessive, powder the pods with blender and boil with a good amount of water, filter through cotton, evaporate and when thicky coating forms on the surface, remove it. I continue this till something like 1/10 of liquid is left, put a little bit ethanol and to cool place and next day I always made another round. When I had about three of those I put it all together and precipitation to secondary and started to evaporate the liquid again as before, removing the coating as it forms, all the way to opium. Then I mix it with some ethanol so that I have about 1/3 amount of liquid from the last one. Next, in few days a lot of precipitation forms to be removed to secondary again. I take the clear ethanol opium solution and evaporate it to more pure opium. Then I mix this high quality opium or some of it with good amount of alkaline water and adjust ph to 9 and collect very pure precipitation, morphine. Next I rise ph to at least 11 and collect precipitation again, other alkaloids. When I adjusted ph back to 9 no more precipitated. Last time this simple method worked very well. Very little further procession is needed, not even non-polar solvents. Both precipitations worked when smoked with herbs."

I describe the whole process again. First powder the pods without seeds with blender and boil well with good amount of water. Filter through cotton and evaporate most of the water. Remove solid matter from the surface for example by filtering. Leave the rest to clear at least over night in glass jar. Repeat the process until you have enough clear dark strong opium tea.

If you wish to have more pure liquid, pour back to pot without the impurity on the bottom of the jar. Evaporate and remove all the coating again, before you have opium. Then mix the opium with good amount of water and leave to clear over night again. Remove impurities on the bottom. You should use ethanol if you leave the tea to clear longer time in room temperature.

Next I used calium hydroxide to rise the ph up. Alkaloids start to precipitate already in neutral solution (if its pure enough I think) and does precipitate all the way to ph close to ten. Collect the fallout. In ph over 11 quite a little precipitates and that may not contain morphine anymore.

When having that mix of alkaloids in freebase form, wash with water if you wish to have it more pure. Codeine freebase is ten times more water soluble and opium contains ten times more morphine than codeine. So in the end you won't have much codeine in the crude freebase morphine if any. Dry out the freebase and powder it.

Then heat the freebase with required amount of glacial acetic acid for a long time and shake sometimes, but don't boil to avoid explosions. Separate the darkened acetic acid and the solid matter on the bottom, which seems still to contains some effective amount of alkaloids. Evaporate the acetic acid and you will end up with black tar. It works like people have told in America via internet. There will be solid matter in iv solution, but it gets through 5 micron filter and breaks down to smaller. I don't know how does it function in blood stream.

I can describe the whole process by two sentences: Rise the ph of opium water solution for fall out of crude freebase morphine and wash with water. Dissolve it into glacial acetic acid with some heat and good amount of time and evaporate.

I made crude freebase cocaine by the same way, rising the ph of pure strong water solution of coca leaf for fallout of alkaloids and it worked quite well also.

I do this for myself, but also for you to know. I'm not a capitalist.

Last edited:
I'm closing this, sorry. Bluelight does not permit drug synthesis discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.