• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Potentiating Kratom Euphoria?

I can take 30g of kratom w/o tolerance and don't get any euphoria, just some relaxation. It sucks ... same with kava. Maybe I should have tried them together but my hopes aren't high,
My case is definitely not the most common one (that I find Kratom to have a more enjoyable euphoria vs other opiates (exception of heroin/fent which I haven't tried, nearly the rest of all of them I had).

So your case is more normal than mine for sure. Although the fact that you can take 30g is somewhat suspicious... I've had batches that more than 3-4gr at once would make me almost puke/nausea. (One of the reasons I believe Kratom is a way more manageable opiate than the others its because that ceiling effect/limitation of abuse).

How much vendors/batches u tried?

How much vendors/batches u tried?
Two local online vendors and at least four different strains, and some time ago stuff from smart shops which was very weak as well. So I came to the conclusion that it's me and not the Kratom and stopped bothering but a legal opioid sounds just nice so I kept trying. I do get some relaxation but that's it, no glowing euphoria, no nausea either.

I've had good luck with tumeric. I take about 2 grams of turmeric, followed by my kratom. It definitely helps the euphoria, but won't work if you keep doing it every day, it's good for a once and a while thing.

I've had good luck with tumeric. I take about 2 grams of turmeric, followed by my kratom. It definitely helps the euphoria, but won't work if you keep doing it every day, it's good for a once in a while thing.
Can I ask how much Kratom you use for euphoria? I have White Maeng Da and Red Maeng da.
Thank you

Can I ask how much Kratom you use for euphoria? I have White Maeng Da and Red Maeng da.
Thank you
I use all colors, mixed together seems to be good too.

I take about 5 grams 3x a day, and for euphoria, I up it to around 8-9 with the 2g of turmeric. When I didn't take it daily, 2-4 grams and I was feeling fantastic.

@Skorpio or... @thegreenhand
could you tell me if grapefruit essential oil would work as an enzyme inhibitor to potentiate kratom (and other stuff)?? that's an interesting thing for me since I have quite a bunch of it...
I don't know what actually work as an enzyme inhibitor in grapefuit...
The main compound inhibiting CYP3A4 in grapefruit is bergamottin (and some similar furanocoumarins). It seems that these are found in the essential oil based on this one publication.

I read that inhibiting that enzyme means inhibiting conversion to the more active metabolite, 7-OH-mitragynine. So it should dull the effect rather than potentiate.

Sounds reasonable in theory. Never tried it with grapefruit however.

I read that inhibiting that enzyme means inhibiting conversion to the more active metabolite, 7-OH-mitragynine. So it should dull the effect rather than potentiate.

Sounds reasonable in theory. Never tried it with grapefruit however.
well, I don't say it's "more active" but i noticed something, I prefer high mitragynine feeling rather than the 7-ohm feeling (most times)
the yellows and "golds" (so basically fermented kratoms) have a quite different alkaloid ratio, to the point of feeling noticeably weaker but also quite different.

In my case I use yellows for tapering but also for studying since they are the most stimulating, mentally talking. I have the feeling that mitragynine it's the only stimulating compound in kratom and for whatever reason the yellow kratom makes me stimulated but not in the same way that fast greens or whites do...
Cannot pinpoint the reason, they are NOT euphoric whatsoever, just mellow but mentally stimulating.
My hypothesis is that the fermentation makes the mitragynine molecule a bit different (oxidized?) so it makes it unable to further metabolize into 7-ohm, but who knows, it's just an hypothesis that I cannot prove.

Two local online vendors and at least four different strains, and some time ago stuff from smart shops which was very weak as well. So I came to the conclusion that it's me and not the Kratom and stopped bothering but a legal opioid sounds just nice so I kept trying. I do get some relaxation but that's it, no glowing euphoria, no nausea either.
I'm a 5 years, 2.5 daily, user.
I've tried 5 different vendors, different periods of the year... at least 15 strains (more because of each strain name doens't say so much in different vendors)
For me it's mostly relaxing but when you find a good strain and you have no tolerance,... believe me, it can be pretty euphoric.
I react better to strong greens

well, I don't say it's "more active" but i noticed something, I prefer high mitragynine feeling rather than the 7-ohm feeling (most times)
the yellows and "golds" (so basically fermented kratoms) have a quite different alkaloid ratio, to the point of feeling noticeably weaker but also quite different.

In my case I use yellows for tapering but also for studying since they are the most stimulating, mentally talking. I have the feeling that mitragynine it's the only stimulating compound in kratom and for whatever reason the yellow kratom makes me stimulated but not in the same way that fast greens or whites do...
Cannot pinpoint the reason, they are NOT euphoric whatsoever, just mellow but mentally stimulating.
My hypothesis is that the fermentation makes the mitragynine molecule a bit different (oxidized?) so it makes it unable to further metabolize into 7-ohm, but who knows, it's just an hypothesis that I cannot prove.
I've found a lot of the yellow strains to be "weaker", in the sense they probably don't have as many of the good alkaloids. I've also noticed that they seem to contain less of whatever it is that gives me the spins and the dizzy eye twitches, allowing me to take a higher dose, and actually get more euphoria.

I've found a lot of the yellow strains to be "weaker", in the sense they probably don't have as many of the good alkaloids. I've also noticed that they seem to contain less of whatever it is that gives me the spins and the dizzy eye twitches, allowing me to take a higher dose, and actually get more euphoria.
Not sure..
the thing is that the word "euphoria" it's pretty wide, since different "euphorias" like psychedelic euphoria, endorphins euphoria, dopamine euphoria, sero euphoria... etc
all them are called "euphoria".
I consider yellows normally not euphoric, but maybe in higher doses they become euphoric. In anycase the type of effects I get from yellows are pretty interesting, more mellow but more useful in terms of motivation/focus, compared to more intoxicating strains.

I believe that there's a good deal of potential for yellow strains and extracts. The low potency wouldn't be an issue because it would be extracted, and in my opinion, the alkaloid profile would be ideal.

Any mention of a lot of water consumption when dosing kratom?
If not it helps much, IME.
If it's been mentioned plz nuke this.
One love

Oh and phenibut if timed just right. ;) Again lots of water with this as well.
YMMV

This might sound crazy but applesauce works really good. It will also kill that bad kratom taste as well.

I know this is old, but Phenibut making GHB withdrawals look like a walk in the park? Bro, I used Phenibut daily (2 grams per day) for a year and the withdrawals weren't bad at all, almost non existent (just some anxiety mostly) I used GHB daily for a month (tbf, constant redosing 1.5-2g doses every few hours, and at least one knock out dose per day) and had to go to the hospital because after three days of going cold turkey (three days of absolutely no chance of sleep, hallucinating, delirium, believing strange delusions [like thinking my little brother was Satan], pale, sweating bullets every moment of the day, with, by far, the most intense and constant anxiety of my life) I was convulsing and could hardly speak or do any motor functions at all, barely could even stand up and walk. Felt like I was stroking out and felt very near death. GHB ain't nothing to play with. I mean GABAergics in general should be steered clear from. But comparing Phenibut to GHB withdrawals? Not even in the same ball park my friend. There's a reason one is legal and one is not. It's like comparing Kratom withdrawals to Fentanyl withdrawals. I'm sure Phenibut can be worse for some more than others, but even for that "some", there's no way it would be anywhere near as bad as GHB withdrawals would for them. I refuse to believe anything less

Someone gonna read you talking out your ass and think "well if I can handle Phenibut withdrawals then I can go ham with GHB." Wind up getting some kid killed in the process too, or at the very least you might help guide him into a hell he really don't need to be treading on
it could be read that way - or as i intended it - that all gabanergic withdrawal is fucking awful. It really is down to the person whether G, ethanol, benzos or phen will be the real killer for you, but I have observed people in massive round the clock phen habits that were virtually indistinguishable from g or ethanol wds, just different pharmacokinetics. So, sorry if i downplayed anything what i was really getting at is - the gaba system is sensitive, and fucking it up with ANY of these agents is playing with fire.