• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Potential combos (Diazepam, Temazepam, Vodka)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iteration

Greenlighter
So SWIM has 8mg Diazepam, 40mg Temazepam, and some vodka. Would someone be able to tell SWIM what would be the best combo or single drug and dosage to take to get nice and buzzed? Thank you!

We aren't here unfortunately to comment on which drug combinations are more fun or enjoyable than others. We're about harm reduction. I would encourage you to consult the forum guidelines before making other posts. With that, I do welcome you to Bluelight and look forward to future meaningful contributions from you Iteration.

Now, with my shpeal said; combining Benzodiazepines and Ethanol - or any other CNS depressants - is dangerous ground. You must always tread lightly. Start low and go slow as this combination has killed many before you. Truthfully though, you're not talking about extreme Benzo dosages here. The key is to take the Benzodiazepines and maybe enjoy a couple of shots, nothing more.

Aside from the possibility of imminent death, you run a severe risk of acting an utter fool with this combination. The more you consume of these two, the more likely you are to become completely disinhibited. This might sound like fun at first glance, but, believe me, things can turn disastrous quite quicky with Benzo's in the mix. You could easily get behind the wheel of a car to go get some cigarettes because it seems like a good idea. So again, keep doses slow and low OP, we don't need anymore Benzo casualties.

Status
Not open for further replies.