• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Potency of lisdexamfetamine relative to amphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzey Ov Wisbech

Greenlighter
Hello this might be the wrong thread and I don't know how to make a new one, not used Bluelight in years, new account aswell. But I have a good experience with drugs but what I'm on about is amphetamine(speed). I am Currently in a city miles away from my town. Because off my probation, i have no contacts for speed but i have acquired these boxes off 50mg Lisdexamfetamine capsule tablets. And i have Community Service to complete but I keep not being to get up, well i set alarms to wake up, but have no energy to be borthered to go, and will end up back in prison again. I already readed that it's only active orally, but if anyone as any information to how much it converts to in liver per milligram compared to either Street speed or pure, as I think i need and can't illegally obtain normal base amphetamine oil or powder /paste amphetamine sulphate. And these tablets are maybe the life saver to prevent me going back to prison help me with my Community Payback. I also have My own Methylphenidate Prescribed medication, but I don't take as they not a clear headed stimulant unlike amphetamines, but I have a good experience off amphetamine, a few years ago i use to have easy availability to very high purity amphetamine oil, used to be that strong, just handling it, it used to go thru your skin and make you buzz, even just smelling the fumes off the ounces used to hit ya, make ya head tingle, but that was years ago, i been moved to this area by Probation not had real speed for atleast 3 mths so weaken tolerance, but I aint stupid i have good good chemical knowledge, experience and history, i used to take and supply certain research chemicals intill the 2016 uk blanket ban. But if yous know what I'm asking, need information about lisdexamfetamine compared to normal speed, as I gonna end up back in prison keep messing my Community Service about.. I've took 200mg lisdexamfetamine dimesylate about an hour ago to try see how there are, I don't know if can maybe feel them or not, but i also been drinking the whisky today aswell, but i not got my up in morning but have again Friday so i got about 24 hours to try get as much imfomatin i can. And any and all help is appreciated and all helps with harm minimisation, and I would appreciate if there no comments back saying that not taking them is the best harm minimisation as I intend on taking them anyway.

Technically, it doesn't convert in the liver, it is convert by peptidases present in your bloodstream. But yes, since this conversion is not instant, there is basically no difference between different forms of administration.

At any rate, assuming a total conversion of lisdexamphetamine dimesilate to d-amphetamine, 50 mg of vyvanse would be equivalent to a 20 mg dose of dextroamphetamine sulfate.

Status
Not open for further replies.