Status
Not open for further replies.

thujone

Bluelight Crew
lmDb4Y7l.jpg

Strain: Unknown
Submission by: Blank
Original size: 600x800 px

You know you're herbsexual if you missed the legs!

What is Pot or Not?

You submit; you click the sticky-icky thread, you drool, you vote, rinse, lather and repeat. That's basically it, Pot or Not is just for fun and the ratings are more or less arbitrary, but here are some rough guidelines to help you decide how to vote:

A - That next-level stuff even the stingiest pothead would pay the premium to get a bag of!
B - Better than what you'd call regs/mids, no unicorn but no lame ass either
C - Commercial stuff, possibly well-trimmed and cured, but also maybe just torn up at the roots by some dude on meth
D - Schwag, Mexican brick, soapbar, etc!

How to submit

Pot or Not depends on your submissions to stay alive, but for the sake of our viewers the selection will be limited to pictures that look like they were taken with a camera manufactured in this century. High resolution shots are a must, but that shouldn't be a problem now that even cell phones have 5MP+ cameras! Snap a pic that shows off your green as best as possible (good lighting) and upload that bitch to a BL-friendly imagehost such as imgur.com. Once you've got that, just forward the image link to the mods and we'll punt it to the top of CD to get A+'d into glory or stomped into oblivion! Give us your schwag, give us your regs, it doesn't matter whose bum the bag was pulled from just give us some nice variety to post and have fun with the voting :)

^ Thanks for the album link, thujone!

Unknown has interesting color and I can almost see the trichs, but it's lacking a rich look that good buds have and without a name or whole bud intact I'm left to guess it's somewhere around a C+. I would try it to see if my mind would change however...

np :) it's been a great run this time, big ups to everyone who sent in pics and the threads are still floating around here, will be moving them to the archive section soon

That looks good. Id say B+.. Kinda looks like blueberry but id def grab that for normal prices going off looks.. Looks tasty and the buds seem full doesn't look pre mature or leafy..

You know you're herbsexual if you missed the legs!

I nearly missed the bud.

I cannot tell if it is fluffy or compacted. B former - C latter

yeah in retrospect shoulda went with a stems pun instead :p

Proper legs on a beautiful flower is a terrible thing to waste. And I’m not talking about the stems.

I might describe this golden goat I have as this, “her legs were so long that I was still high many hours after smoking only one bowl.”

Or I might describe this blue dream I have as this, “she got me high for about 25 minutes and then I wanted to smoke more. She had no legs.”

I love long legs on a beautiful flower.

The legs are indeed long, and beautiful; the bud is beautiful in it's own right!

I'd smoke it. Without that being said it doesn't look "mindblowing" or anything, just from the superficial appearance of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.