• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Pot Brownies - A Nightmare Trip and Hospital Visit

I wish that there were warnings on medical edibles saying "do not call 911 while on this product-no matter how high you are, you won't die and will be fine in the morning". I've been this high from edibles before and it can be a very uncomfortable experience, however I was luckily informed enough to realize it was just weed and I needed to sleep it off. Anyways glad you're ok OP.

this has happened to 100% of marijuana smokers, and if they say it hasnt they are lying. dont look at it as a negative, accidents happen and lucky for you thc isnt highly toxic...a good lesson learned

No I've never had to call an ambulance after eating pot rather yet smoking it. Some people are just predisposed to panic attacks I guess. Nor have I ever felt like I needed too. Been a heavy pot smoker for 10 years never seen anything like the OP described.

Recently read about a kid that died after eating a cookie from the fridge, in a state where pot was legalized. An a question was raised who was responsible, the parents or the state. If this is true it is not totally harmless.

I've had ego loss from weed as im quite sensitive. Very unexpected and very scary. I couldn't imagine ego death.

I had this same thing happen to me and I have no clue what went wrong. I had 1/2 of a pot brownie before a concert with my fiancé and about 1.5 hours later we were in line, and I blacked out. I remember i was dreaming about the sky and my parents as I was blacked out. It was literally like I was at home asleep. Anyways, I don't remember anything after this point but my fiancé told me I passed out, and once they got me awake I stood up and passed out again. Then I couldn't get up or say any thing or make noises.. They had me laid sideways on the concrete pouring water into my mouth and over my head trying to snap me out of it. I remember hearing sirens but all I could see was black. I finally started to come through once we were at the hospital for an hour.

dont buy edibles, buy weed and then eat some of that FFS. you dont know what is in a baked product