• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Post your tips for achieving deeper states within the psychedelic experince.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
On LSD i like to keep light to a minimum with just some ambient light coming in at night. I will meditate alot focus on your breathe through the trip and maintain that meditation can be hard and try turn your mind off and float downstream into deeper levels of reality instead of getting sucked into visuals and other cool stuff. Ignore it all and focus on your inner most being and connection with the universe.

The more i meditate on the beat of the music the further i get sucked into a major LSD trance where i can leave my body fully and be in a totally realistic reality be careful not to get lost.

The soundscape makes it all feel deeper and more meaningful to me than the visuals. The visuals are more about shits and giggles but music really takes me to another plane. I’ve got some favourite densely layered music with lots of riffs and hooks and drops that really takes me special places. But most music will do something special if it is complex enough. I don’t like steady beat monotonous music though - it makes me feel kind of frustrated liked I’m marching in place and going nowhere. Music really amps up the euphoria as well.