• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post your roll tricks HERE! (MERGED)

Menthol cigarettes, minty gum, Olba's, Giving/Receiving lightshows, and who could forget.... HAND SEX!!

Whip its from the sex shop are the most amazing thing ever. whip its are used to increase the strength of your orgasm. now imagine using whip its while rolling. you can buy em at sex shops.

What's the proper way to inhale nitrous (whippits) from a balloon?

Also, how does nitrous compare to poppers, effects-wise? Which one gives a better "high"?

What's the proper way to inhale nitrous (whippits) from a balloon?

Also, how does nitrous compare to poppers, effects-wise? Which one gives a better "high"?

As far as inhaling goes you breathe a little in and the blow it back in the balloon. It takes a little practice at first. A few things to note: when you inhale, start small until you get used to it so you don't swallow it. It can be uncomfortable for a minutes if you do, though I have only accidentally done this once. When you blow it back into the balloon it should feel almost like you are blowing up a balloon, but you don't want to keep blowing it bigger or you will never run out of nitrous.

I also forgot to mention that it needs to be a punching balloon, minus the rubber band. A regular balloon will not work. You can buy them at party stores or Walgreens.

I have never done poppers so I have nothing to comment on here. A nitrous on MDMA high is nothing like a plain old nitrous high though, which only lasts about a minute.

^^

Thanks foxylady! Can't wait to try it. Poppers I've tried, it's a pretty good blowup too, but the rush is also very short, like under a minute. Great for sex too! Although it's kinda hard to find good-quality poppers in my area.

long read but worth it

trick #1 passing someone through the floor

this trick works sober or rolling but omg does it work when you are rolling balls
ok have the subject lay down stomach side down on the floor, arms out in front. now you stand in between his arms grab him by the wrist and pick his arms up. tell him to completely relax his neck and totally let his head hang. hold his arms chest level to you and have him tell you when the shoulders start to tingle, when this happens wait a good nother 30 or 45 seconds unless he complains about discomfort (what you are doing is numbing his arms so the number they are the better it works) once his arms are good and numb lower him slowly making sure not to smack his face on the floor, once his face is on the floor return arms to starting position (out in front). if done correctly it feels like your arms go through the floor after your head hits. i did this to a guy that was candyflippin and he swore he was stuck, told us to call his uncle and tell him to bring over the jackhammer to get him out of the concrete, we let him chill there for a good 30 minutes.

trick #2 faceoff

ever seen the movie? kinda like that only you dont have to trade faces with nicolas cage. this one, like the first works best with mass lvls of mdma. get a blunt but slightly pointy object, fingernails work fine if you haven't chewed them to the nub yet, or a pen with the tip retracted (unless you want to draw a circle on their face). take said object start at forehead, trace around their whole face ending where you started. put the pen down and spread your fingers very wide like your palming a basketball, put your hand on their face and bring your fingers together at the tip of their nose like you just yanked their face off.

trick #4 body shot

for this one it should be pretty cold outside. strip to your boxers, go into the bathroom turn the shower on full blast fully hot. let the bathroom steam up so you get really hot but not wet. once you feel pretty hot run outside as fast as possible. its pretty friggin intense.

i have plenty more of these but im tired of typing so just msg me if you would like some other tricks.

stay jiggin

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool world

i dont know if it was the mescalin in the beans or what but the movie cool world with brad pitt was THE SHIT!!!!

stay jiggin

stand face to face with your friend, place a hand on each of their ears. slowly roll their head in a circle to loosen their neck, then rapidly vibrate your right or left hand, whichever is easier, forward and backwards, lightly and quickly while using the other to guide their head slowly side to side. bumps them WAY the fuck up!!!

squeeze your friend's forearm just under the elbow to constrict and have them pump the hand of the arm you're holding to increase pressure. Have them keep doing this till you see their veins begin to pop out or their skin redden a little. On your queue, have them hold their hand open and palm up and smack it as hard as you can with your palm, one or two slaps is usually plenty, creates a really interesting rushing and tingling feeling.

bud, vicks, sex, heavy bass, low frequency tones, dancing, basketball

Go to a london underground station with friends. Everyone and everything is so frigging interesting when you're on it.

cloud nine

the falling through the floor one is always cool

star wars

and a closed eyed light show (lightshow gloves are necessary)

Alright when your starting to come up put on some techno music on the stero. Lay down and get really into the beats. Once we're into it, our one buddy comes over our head and whispers "Hallucination" but to the beat of the song, while moving his head around (So hes really SAYING: Hallluc alluc alluc alluc alluc alluc alluc alluc ination ation ation ation ation ation ation) its pretty much a mind trick it makes you "fall" into a trip. Its very real however, you can not escape this trip until the song is over, good or bad, but either way, the second you open your eyes, you are WAY more fucked. We ALL swear to it.

I'd have to say sniffin on some Vicks always does the trick, light shows, E hugs (BUT VER BAD FOR BRAIN), and the best is benzos on the comedown... magical feeling.

im actually coming down off 4 of them right now. its 3:39 A.M. i took 2 (yellow obamas) at 7 pm...and as i was 30 minutes from peaking off those i took my last 2(yellow obamas) at 10:30 P.M. i personally recommend *"plugging" them. ive done plenty of these pills and i know from experience that they not only hit you harder, but they last longer! aaaand (since i have a very sensitive stomach) it keeps me from getting nautious and throwing up these expensive pills. HOWEVER...theeeese pills had a *"time-release" coating, so i crushed them up and swallowed them. taking them this way is just about like snorting them, it hits you FAST but also RUNS OUT FAST!!! i know it may seem weird as FUCK but im TELLING YOU...."plug" them!!! anyways....what are myyy "rolling tips"?

...plug them
...drink plenty of water(or OJ)(it has something to do with the citric acid)
...vicks RUB(its MUCH SAFER!!)
...TECHNO TRANCE DUBSTEP HOUSE (anything of that sort)
...LIGHTS OUT!!!! and crack open the glowsticks!!!no...i mean literally! protect ur eyes and cut a slit on ur glowsticks and just sling them everywhere!!!(if u dont know what happens after this...i wont spoil the surprise!!!)
...LEDS are the BEST!!! since your senses are hightened the lights and trails will AMAZE YOU!!!
...wash your hands with soap! mmmm slippery!
...brush your teeth!
...take a cold shower and throw on some clothes that are "fresh-out-the-dryer"
...if its raining go stand in it!
...watch some fireworks(if ur gonna do this one...wait till u can watch a REAL firework show...NO lame cheap fireworks! YOU WANNA FEEL THE BOOOOM!!!!)
...give eachother rub downs...FINGER TIPS ONLY!!!
...if you think you can take it...try rubbing ice on your skin!!!
...DANCE BABY DANCE!!!!
...get a pacifier! if you dont youre going to kill your jaw! and besides...it feels awsome!!!
...do a whip cream "whip-it"!!! make sure youre lying down...you dont wanna crack your skull when you start FlYiNg!!!!
...KISS :*
...smoke a cigarette
...if you smoke weed...dont even bother! youll smoke up your whole sack and wont feel a thing!!
...have someone lick your eyeball!
...and finally i must add ONE MORE TIME...PLEASE PLEASE REMEMBER TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!! PEOPLE DIE FROM DEHYDRATION WHEN THEIR ON E...SO CHUGGALUG PEOPLE!!!! CHUG-A-LUUGGG!!!!

***plugging...taking them anally(just over 2 knuckles deep)
***time-release coating...a tasteless hard and shiny outer-layer of a pill(intended for it to break down slowly)(hence "time-release")

a couple extra things you need to know...youre probably NOT getting REAL "mdma" unless its in capsule form(although this is not always true...ive learned that these rules can sometimes be broken)(i have been taken by surprise!) what youre probably getting(those little colorful pills with pictures on them) DOES have mdma in it....BUUUUT, their mixed with other things because REAL mdma is so hard to find. if the pills are a darker shade(red green blue purple), they most likely have heroin in them(they feel reeaally good!)but if they are a lighter color (yellow white orange)they probably have speed or cocain in them.(i HATE these ones because the comedown is JUST like coke...its like jumping out of an airplane without a parachute!!!AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!) the color or picture dont really have anything to do with the effect. the pictures are only for fun(just because iii took a blue dolphin...and yoouu took a blue dolphin does NOT mean that we took the same thing! the odds of them being made by the same person are very low. youre best bet to knowing if what you have has mdma in it is to buy a testing kit. you can buy these online(they do not tell you how much is in it....it only tells you if there IS any in it)

HOPE YOU ALL STAY SAFE AND HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL!! HAVE FUN AND RAVE ON!!!! PLUR BABY!!!

thedeviousbayb

^wow, i count three contradictions, anyone else?

Also the pills she took are very well known pipes...

When are the bluelight business cards coming out? I'd like to see my winning catchphrase "Rolling's no fun if you're not actually rolling" put to proper use.

Not really a roll trick, but it's something cool to do while rolling, so here goes...

Have you guys heard of the dreamachine? ("A stroboscopic flicker device that produces visual stimuli. It is "viewed" with the eyes closed: the pulsating light stimulates the optical nerve and alters the brain's electrical oscillations. The "viewer" experiences increasingly bright, complex patterns of color behind their closed eyelids. The patterns become shapes and symbols, swirling around, until the "viewer" feels surrounded by colors. This experience may sometimes be quite intense, but to escape from it, one needs only to open one's eyes." - wikipedia)

There's a simulation of a dreamachine over at: http://www.flickerflicker.com/flash/WhatIsFlicker/ExperienceFlicker.html

Basically the computer screen produces a black-and-white blinking at a certain frequency, you put your face near the screen, and "watch" with your eyes closed. Aftter several seconds you'll start getting closed-eye visuals that will get more complex and trippy the longer it goes on. Prett amazing when rolling.

I always keep a vicks inhaler on board. Sniff up the nose, or blow into the eyes.
Also have a lot of experience with pass out tricks, but they are very bad for the brain.. even if they do feel AMAZIMG