• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post your roll tricks HERE! (MERGED)

Picsingingbowls.jpg

Tibetan singing bowls. Listening to one of these during a roll is one of the most soothing, pleasant, calming, healing experiences you can have. The bigger the better.

OMG. I just checked out utube to see if there was anytyhing and thgis came up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hncJzoAiAw
Unbelievable. Close your eyes and let it take you away and Im sober. Amazing.

Thankyou.

And that's just through computer speakers ... in person, when you can put your ear as close up to the metal as you want, now THAT'S amazing. I always take one with me to parties these days if they let me in the door with it.

I read through all 19 pages, and I didn't see this, so either I missed it or it hasn't been said yet;

Rub some vicks (real stuff; not inhaler) into a wash cloth and have a strong friend stand behind you. Put the cloth up close to your face, and rock your head forward and exhale, then rock your head back so you are almost looking straight up and inhale. So out with the forward motion, in with the backward motion. Do this 5 times kinda fast and then 5 times REAL SLOW! On the last one, hold the breath in on the way back and have your friend behind you pick you up off the ground. If they can, have them gently rock you back and forth. Everytime we do this, I'm in a X COMA for like the next 5 minutes! I swear it takes you to a whole other plain!

Have fun kids....PLUR!

well this is a simple one
sex
tiesto with strobe and light shows also found this amazing rainbow strobe cup wich is great for drinking water or anything out of when ur rolling(y)

and one of my favorites is massages

while cigarettes can be nice they change the high into something 2 seem more sketchy and uncomfortable compared 2 the warm no worries high i usually get

I have long nails and my husband likes it when I gently drag my nails up and down his back and arms. It's the only time that he does not complain about my nails!

i LOVE that feeling! can you drag your nails up and down my back?

OH YES!

this is kinda dangerous for your eyes so use caution...I don't think I posted it before(maybe in the last roll tricks thread)

I went to a rave a long time ago and they had this booth there with reclining chairs and there was a line out the door to get into them. It cost ten bucks to sit in these chairs so I was like fuck that! After a while a friend of mine came up and said I had to do the chairs and it was worth the money so I trried it.

They sat you in the chair and put these sunglasses on your face and said keep your eyes closed so I did. turns out the chair was a vibrating chair and the glasses had LEDs the blinked on the inside. It produced the craziest light show we ever saw!

So we tried to make one ourselves...it works pretty good but not as good as the real thing. we would la on our backs with a pair of red colored sunglasses on and have someone hold the strobe light over our face and move it around. you have to keep your eyes closed or you could do some serioous damage to your eyes but it makes for a great light show.

Stretching is a good one, plus it can loosen you up for some wikkid dance moves that you wouldn't otherwise try when not rolling.

I loooove meeting first timers. Just gives it the extra bit of magic. Classic line I say: "Wouldn't the world be at peace if everyone took E?" (Then I mutter to some vets: "Yeah, and WWIII would break out on Monday.")

If you're at a big club event/rave/rock concert, don't just face the stage. Take a moment to turn around and look at everyone having a good time. If you time it right, it can be quite a moment.

laugh my ass off. 'WWIII'

Picsingingbowls.jpg

Tibetan singing bowls. Listening to one of these during a roll is one of the most soothing, pleasant, calming, healing experiences you can have. The bigger the better.

Ive got a friend that teaches Yoga and has one of these beutifull instriments!
About 6 of us had just gotten back from an Alex Grey show with some wonderfull music in baltimore. We were all tripin on ellis and she started to play this bowl, it feed off of each of our energies simply amazing!=D

Friday Baby:)

My friends and i are gonna roll,
at my house
my mom's gonna be knocked out really hard,
i wanna know what are some fun things to do while we're rolling:)
and maybe keep the roll going longer :D
anything we can eat/drink, or do that'll make it last :)
i l l y <3

I'm going to merge this into our "roll tricks" thread.

OP, please take a gander through this thread, there are TONS of fantastic ideas to keep the love and the fun flowing. :)

Some source of Vitamin C. I prefer the pills because it is so concentrated, but you can get the Emergen-C shots or whatever you wish. Take them when you take the E. Intensifies the effect, and extends it.

A source of B12. Again, I prefer the pills, same reason. But energy drinks also have a good amount of B12 in them. (I recommend Monster) Either way, take the pills or drink the drink when you first feel it hit you. It basically removes the comedown.

Vapor Rub / Inhalers

Massages

Having someone of the opposite sex run their fingers through your hair. (My favorite<3<3)

Really soft blankets.

Rolling around on a new carpet, if available.

Obviously, music with a good rhythm.

Starburst / Skittles. Just trust me.

Showers.

Anything else that has a nice feel to it really, be creative!

[Edit] Stay hydrated! Drink water, not alcohol!

Alrite this is seriously the most INSANE expierience ull ever do if you do it right.

Its kind of like an 'elevator' but much safer (as you wont hit your head) and MUCH more intense. Seriously this is no joke this will send you into another world for a couple of seconds its really intense. Basically its hyproventilation but the most intense one around.

So what you do is sit down on the floor with something supporting your back. Its better to do this with others. Basically, someone starts out blowing really deep breaths. Everyone doing it with you has to follow the same patern as everyone else. Your going to do this for about 30 seconds. Take DEEP breathes and keep doing it for about 30 seconds. When ready, put your thumb in your mouth and blow hard on it. Make sure your not letting any air out when you blow on your thumb. So do this until you cant anymore and ull notice your body will relax and ull litterally go into another world for a couple of seconds. Its seriously FUCKED. we showed someone how to do it at a rave and he litterally wouldnt shut up about it the rest of the rave its that intense lol.

We always called it "blowing your head off"

Crazy, CRAZY stuff

Yeah this is called K.Oing, it's extremely dangerous. It's more dangerous than any drug, you can EASILY die or cause permanent brain damage.

I did it back when I was a dumbass in 9th grade several times, you basically just pass out and experience moderate euphoria for a few seconds. I did it stoned once and it was 10x better, so I'm sure it would be incredible on MDMA. I definitely do not recommend this though, it's pretty dangerous.

girls

girls

girls

i cant stress that enough. girls + showers + electronica = oh. my. god. i wish i could do that for a living.

idk if its been mentioned, so much to read, but hand orgies!
you get everyone in a ring with a nice glob of lotion on their hands and you put all your hands together in the middle and just start grabbing and rubbing. since hands/fingers (especially in between your fingers) are so sensitive it feels crazy amazing. Combined with the empathy, it feels like it's just one hand of amazing, and you feel super connected to the people around you. Put on some good music and you might not be able to break away. Me and my friends would do this until our hands just gave out from exhaustion.

another good lotion trick is to just take turns lying down and having everyone rub lotion on your chest/belly, arms, and legs. it's like fucking heaven.

edit* and I use fucking like a verb. it's like having sex with heaven

hey could anyone please post like a quick, semi detailed tutorial on how to make a vick's bandana or cloth? Like do you just rub the vapor rub on the inside of the bandana and fold it? I'm just confused and don't see how to make it not messy and gross. Thanks!

hey could anyone please post like a quick, semi detailed tutorial on how to make a vick's bandana or cloth? Like do you just rub the vapor rub on the inside of the bandana and fold it? I'm just confused and don't see how to make it not messy and gross. Thanks!

we used to rub a little on one side of the bandana then fold it in half so the vicks is on the inside and then put it on... not TOO much vicks or it'll be overwhelming

Cool & simple trick

My friend did this trick to me when I was laying down the other night outside and it felt sooo cool.

Have someone lay down on their back (relaxed of course) all spread out and make sure their head is very relaxed.

Now just using your index finger sit behind their head and apply a fair amount of pressure to their forehard and move your hand in a clockwise/counter clockwise motion so that their head is basically moving with your hand. Their head must be fully relaxed for this to work so that the person moving their index finger has full control over the person's head.

After about a good 30 sec of doing this, take your finger off their forehead and that person will be freaked out (but in a good way).

After a few seconds you can't even tell that someone had their finger on your forehead and all you feel is that circular motion of your head going around and around.

Now heres the part where you get to play a little joke on them: After they explain what they felt and how cool it was don't say anything and watch the person who just got tricked. I'm sure they will take their hand and touch their forehead. I did the same exact thing because it was so weird that I didn't feel the presence of the finger on my forehead. It's pretty funny!

Some other cool things to try:

Rub hand sanitizer through your hands
Put listerine strips on your friends tongue

And yesss messages are the best, try a message train with everyone sitting in front of one another. Just remember when you bring up the idea to call "shotty not the caboose"