• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Post your rhymes, free-form poems, ANYTHING! :)

It's 2'clock in the mornin my friends are getting high
I'm coming down so hard but they're all in the fuckin sky
My hands are shakin bad I think my head is gonna split
Just give me one more drink cus I don't really give a shit

A shit you dont give and trust me neither do I, constipated so bad it leaks outta my eyes,
I poked those out with broken glass from a bottle of Skyy, Vodka that is.. n after I chug it i fly,
Off a balcony of a hotel near the top floor and still will not die, i laughed on my way down knowing i would survive,
Crashed through the roof of a legal pot store and landed on my feet, grab some trees n sell em on my way out the door so i can buy some food just to eat,
Making my bowels more packed straight full of crap, we both dont give a shit still so imma continue to write this rap,
Beyond the 8 bars that we were gonna stop at, simply because i can't stop cuz im claiming my spot back,
Plus my pen doesn't have a cap but just realized im typing, my minds fucked up and if i gave a shit yet I still wouldn't be wiping,
Cuz i like the crust between my crack when i make life kiss my ass, I've bent over backwards for 26 years and still have never gotten past,
The fact if you backtrack finding me on the streets with a back pack, fulla homework get what im saying hence it i had nothing to do with trying to pass class,
In fact i skipped school almost daily cuz it made me look cool, now i grew up see my old friends and i look like a huge fool,
They get mad dough with their cash flow, they took extra courses like tech school and we grew up fast yo,
Bottom line with them is they had a successful life planned out, and im unemployed lookin for a handout,
Still dont give a shit though but do you think that its time yet? Think i should apply myself 110% to what i have in my mind set?
Its set to writing n when i get to typing, i still dont feel im fighting hard enough to truly be on my grind yet,
But fuck it, i mic check, continuously rhyme.. heck, i double time and race clocks, a new record but i still receive no signed check,
Im good too i dont care if you do not like it, i aint gotta prove nothin to no one, do you feel the vibes set?
I want all us Words fam to keep going like this, going one at a time no battle, just see how our differing styles intertwine and forming tight rhyme sets,
Then lets see if we can merge and purge out a few verses, it'd be sick if we could come up with fine art as the thread goes berserk and bursts,
Lets put everything we attempt to spit in some damn hearses, my lyrics will hurt,
As they blurt outta my mouth and then put em forever in dirt, Ok imma stop now, still not givin any shits,
Next man up, lets keep these chain rhymes goin until the BL servers quit.

-HOOD

He's looking up, she's feeling down

He wants to go out on the town

She wants to sleep

He wants to fuck

She's hooking up

He's out of luck

He see's her stare

She knows he cares

She knows it hurts

But he won't dare

Another tramp with gifts of good intention

Another damp night full of rejection

He's done and couldn't give a fuck

Her smile is sand

His feet are stuck

He knows he'll never get away

But to her it's just a game

If he's lucky he'll get laid

The price is paid the games are played

Give just enough for sweet pretending

The same old films but with different endings..

Last edited:
Nice, noticed you had just joined BL not too long ago, Welcome to BL in case no one said it yet..
You're pretty good, hope you stick around :)
For now ill let someone else jump in and throw down..
Waff?
Corazon?
Sicness?
Erikmen?
CH?
Herby?
New?
OK enough names, WORDS WRITING FAM lets go lol
<3
Be on later tonight.

-HOOD

Niggas standin' on the couches, throwin' signs on the club
V.I.P. Bitch I don't wait in line at the club
It's a photoshoot, fed takin pictures in this bitch
I'm a nice guy, buyin bitches liquor in this bitch
Got my fam with me, plus my nigga Phatass in this bitch
I Don't Give a Fuck I'm back on my Bluelight shit
Yellin "Thug Life", Niggas on that 2Pac shit..
Yeah, that was all me. I drop bars for days, not in county though, yadadamean?

Bars are dropped like bombs causing mass destruction, take out whole cities with psychopath dysfunction,
I know that us words fam be pumpin, like rigs in veins as the plunger pushes down and peoples hearts get thumpin,
Anticipation for the rush that comes up next, used to be a dope feind and the such was better than sex,
Now i get high off rhymes increasing dopamine absorption, beyond the safe level zones like lyrics bordering the law like abortions,
But i suppose it's all better for the mind so im clear headed most of the time, in the rest im crazy.. and show schizophrenic signs,
But its all gravy cuz trust me it helps with beef but not completely, maybe i lost every fight i been in tho i continue to scrap like im competing..
For a heavyweight belt tho i'd settle just for a little respect tho no doubt, so i stick to rappin like i got a million gifts to give out,
The gifts are for all you and i mean it when i say that, i just woke up so this was all whack but thats my 8 bars i guess so someone else take a crack at.

-HOOD

SPIT NASTY LIKE PROJECTILE VOMIT, CLIP CAPACITY EJECT VILE, CONTRACT WEST NILE, EXTRACT YA STYLE, REFLECT THE BIO HAZARD THAT I'VE MASTERED RADIUS GROWING FASTER, THIS DRUGGED ATHEIST COMBUST SPONTANEOUS, ERUPTS WITH URANIUM. DRAINING YOUR FUCKING CRANIUM, ETERNAL ONE MYTHICAL RECITING DARK TALES SPUN & DIFFICULT, PROLIFIC IS WHAT I'M WRITING TO MARK NAILS, VERBALLY HELLISH I DWELL WITH THE ANGELIC, ANCIENT RELICS I SNATCH ,THE ANXIOUS SHANK SHIFT SPEAKS TO ME IN ANGUISH, I RELAPSE AMPHETAMINE TO ADAPT I'M STEADILY RIPPING ON THE TRACK, DRIFTING MENTALLY THINKING BACK ON MY DEPENDENCY, EXTENDED FORENSICS G I HORRENDOUSLY SPLIT THE RELENTLESS BETWEEN THE PENDANTS ENDLESS EXPERIENCE KARNAGE, HE APPEARANCE ALARMING KG YOU CAN'T DISARM IT, CAUTIONARY HARM STICKING NEEDLES IN MY ARMS WITH ALOT TO BURY , HEAVY VISIONARY BURNING MCS WITH INCIDENARY THAT I CARRY CAUSING FAKE MC's TO SING LIKE FUCKING CANARY'S, KGOD RELINQUISH DELINQUENTS IN EVIL SEQUENCE INFINITELY ENEMIES GET VANQUISHED, VOCALIST WITH PROFICIENT STREET LANGUAGE, I'M KNOWN FOR THIS SIGNIFICANT APPROACHED ELITE TOXIC NEEDING CONTAINMENT. I'M DIFFERENT THAN SOCIETY, MY CONDITION OF ANXIETY IS HEAVILY CAUSED BY PURE HATRED FOR THE STATE THEY CALL SOBRIETY. EFFECTIVE BY THE VARIETY.

MY PERCEPTION OF LIFE WAS SIMPLE AS RECOLLECTION OF DYING MORE THAN TWICE ALLOWS ME TO SPIT ONLY REAL SHIT OFF THE MENTAL, I DON'T FRONT WITH MY WAR STORIES, I'M BLUNT WHEN I TELL YOU SHIT GOT GORY, THE DOPE GAME AINT NO JOKE, SEEKIN AMBITION ONLY TO FLOAT TOKIN OUT CLOUDS OF GHOST SMOKE, ETERNALONE IMMUNE TO COMATOSE LEVITATING OFF VERBAL NOTES AND AMPHETAMINES & I FUCKIN QUOTE..ONCE LIFTED THEIR IS NO EXISTING ANTIDOTE, MIND STATE SHIFTED FROM LISTENING TO DARKNESS, AWAITING MY INTERNAL DEMONS TO APPROACH, CONTEMPLATING SPIRITUAL ATTACK MODE TO LIQUEFY BRAINS TO FUCKIN YOLK, SLEEP DEPRIVATION INDUCED HORRIFIC CREMATIONS AS I WAS LOST FREEBASING SLAUGHTERING COPS ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS, IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WORDS I SPEAK, YOU NEVER ENDURED THE HALLUCINATED FLEET UNWITNESSED BY THE WEAK. SICKNESS AROSE MYSTIQUE AS MY FOES SCATTERED WHEN I HIT MY PEAK EXHALING VAPORS THICKER THAN HURRICANE SLEET, I'M SICKER THAN A TWEAKERS HEART BEAT, FUCK WIT MY LIGHTER FLICKER THEN PREPARE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE REAL SHIT THAT I'M GONNA DEMOLISH, LIKE A UNRESTRAINED WRECKING BALL, FEEL THE FLAMES FROM THE TOXIC RAIN THAT I UNCOVER, LEAVE YA TEAM NAUSEOUS FROM A OD NOZZ HIT, BREAK RIB CAGES LIKE A SLAYER MOSH PITT. WELCOME 2 THE LAIR OF DARKNESS, WHERE RAPPERS LIVES ARE BRUTALLY EXHAUSTED BEAUTIFULLY

Hum of the radio… deep in left ear
Fan circulating air. breezy room
Listening, I eat … sleep

Dogs barking distant sounds… knocking
Wolves howling at nothing
Wind
Siren sweeps empty street
Echoing vibrations... begin ... End

Gospel music, entering window. Now
Chanting church goers
Drums beating .... synchronicity, sacred. City
Folks stopping startled, staring, beginning again
Wolves cry continues, Nothing

Bus stopping ... people yelling distant chatter dispelling
Tires pressing.. pavement screeching, Wet

Motorcycle, distant muffling - fizzing out ceasing. Starting. Yelling
Cat meows, crows caws. Wire bends

I am listening. sleeping again, friend.
As a cat. I am taken in.

Smoky Cat

Last edited:
Capitalism is my true prison
do i chose to be in its walls of greed
What the fuck do i really need
just some water and a bag of seed
I scream freedom with tyranny but no one can hear me
the system can hear me, is it here for you is it here for me
or is it here for the select few that just want to scare me
duck your head and ignore me, i'll cast a shadow with no forewarning
As the thought passes through the one and only eye, they just might leave you mourning
i'm scorning and forming my next thought hoping not to get shot
nation v:s nation, currency vs currency the haves and the have nots all fighting an invisible war that can lead to blood on a shore
row after row of young soldiers that just don't know
fighting for the 1% they throw on there steel toes, while the 1% eat there gateau
With every last cell in my body i want to feel real freedom
if not the land of the free then where to lead um
and how can any war lead to being free ooo its just a travesty don't you see
take your pick of economic sanction or hellfire missile for this i give you my dismissal

there isn't a line between absurdism
and objectivism;
the only division is when you're swapping
your granny's Tramadols for Aspirins.
we're all in this together so lets move
apart, find a place to call our own,
then burn it down,
and go from there. think i took
an overdose, or close

enough.
this is enough. learn when to stop.
let's all just sift through the ashes,
try to pick up those who we left off.

Last edited:
hello. lovely reading all the work. here's one. wrote it clean, after 30 years not. kinda long.

picture a coat with no one in it. all the damp little waiting rooms. shoe-trails in the floor dust. the overdose: someone disappears. descends into blood-hewn cave. returning weightless to emptiness mother-heaven-nirvana / where pleasure is irrelevant. go back again / we were all there before.
breath 1 - 2: our tears on return. retrieval was a brutal mistake. torn from the irresistible void the weeping child / tears of what? collapsing sheath renewed. the absolute didn't close us in. grasping thrown rope: the disability not in the action but in remorse [.] a fretful infant of superior force.
haunted shadows in mouth & eyes. wasted time: irretrievable & soul-sick with mother-lust. what draws us back again again? what one retrieves one can't bring back. leaving the breath behind. become the homeless sheath. empty coat nailed to doorframe. fading flower in material folds.
black. earth. shade. the tearful beast folding its raw body closed: the self and the will it holds. not disabled by forgetting but disabled by remembering. disabled not by falling but by rising. prone form with spilled breath hand stretched out open leaf. sievelike will drawn to deeper earth. the red cave: womb without terror.
disability is not in non-desire but in desire. not in stillness but in activity. waking to tragedy. plead rend. world of nothing safe. beg red mother for succor: empty without you / full without you. awakened in wind that drives the wheel eternally.
Or, again: wake in wind with quiet rituals: croon over candle. mix with dropper. slide needle in. syringe blood thrust like blooming. shut the bright world outside. removing the shades, the traces, memory of self. forget we were ever there. sleep brutal wind. now fall easily asleep.
peace unto these : the less peaceful gone blind. hearts burst with quiet grief. before dreaming: the warmest womb. without thinking, sleep. mud-colored worm in mud. the quiet berth. 
the ancient place of sighs.
somehow sleepwalking: the ghost the shadow that moves inside sheath coat: that is 'me' or 'not me' but what is that? the crippling fact: not that one finds nirvana but that one seeks it. pretends permanence while breathing. impermanent being forgets & still wants permanent nirvana. some dawn in an open sky. the red mother still. the tired bawling.
what am i? what i know: waiting while dropping silent waiting while moving desperately. falling silent to permanent hollow syringe metal cooker little rituals with alcohol glassine cotton. rubber cords the element of water.
the disability is in emerging from silence. like a baby in mother's breath. to do anything. want anything: the crippling fact. the scramble to be a body at home in the body. the essential body. which is the idea of sunrise. the idea of choking fit. so much superior for being not-being. serenity fairly secure.
addiction to life to action is the accident. not the addict's tiny drops of things pathetic bags. filth and scum. my own scum my own filth in your face. not my face. drop bloody cotton. hospital tourniquet. quivering pointed sharp. the color: brown candy / wet dung. mud water.
crippling fact: not the submersion but breaking the surface [.] long borne extinction-seed tired mortal coil shape / sheath / determination. color! action! blast of crimson fluid. the most dangerous passage in birthing: clear the passageways. or choke on air like fish. same shock of recognition after long misuse: bloody stump of cord. babycry eyes like twin clouds in milk. seeping sepsis lack of spine corporeal sand. spring bloom. shining metal clamps. embody now for the half-blind mother-state.
free floating desire can attach to many things like heart root & teeming cinders. desperate as wind on bleaching leather. skin-shed secret tears. warm breath of feeling / warm breath of non-feeling fused in secret blood. point dot the X tie up rope/ hit vein. let the tie go. beware flaming cells. push plunger down. who cares if my skin is a bubble? if I fall from my fleshy sheath like dung. shoot milk / bleach / dirt / cum / filth. fluid existence become fluid depth.
- 1 - 2 - hold your breath & may turn blue. turn into void like a summer day.1 breath 2 - don't be here at all. become smoke ash or tree limb shaker. move through a shadow blind to your nature. relax it's just the wind shaking the sails of your being tree. gone here & not gone yet. gone the tortured not gone yet: joining with what they will become. ghosts in the fleeting skin. windy coat breathing 'occupant'.
when i meet you i resist you: drifting beast / haunted shadow. pit death blood in dust his emotive silence [.] the corpse in a corner chair cradling notepad. patterns of droppings scratches notes. the blood caught in fallen skin bright like red cherry. blood red talons bending for shadow's shift. mystery leaf afloat on wind of womb: a quiet ember out like a light. led out by my feet to the coroner. empty coat nailed to doorframe: peeking dolly.
what is there when you go away. who is there when you're not left standing. what binds your breathing to this world: red corner red flowers wind whispering centers dark as ashen shadow.

You make your admission, so now we know why
An act of submission pleading with your eyes
You know you've no chance, time always was short
You tried so damn hard yet still you were caught

Shatter your dreams and give up your desires
Hurts so bad you'll scream but your tears quench the fires
Going back will be tough but at least you've no chains
One last act of love now to smother the flames

If care and compassion were used as a cure
If rare acts of passion could make my heart pure
If all the good will and best wishes came true
I'd be king of the world because I'd be with you.

....AM A CHEEEEEESY MOTHERF*CKR!

@HDoubleO you're really bloody good mate!

You make your admission, so now we know why
An act of submission pleading with your eyes
You know you've no chance, time always was short
You tried so damn hard yet still you were caught

Shatter your dreams and give up your desires
Hurts so bad you'll scream but your tears quench the fire
Going back will be tough but at least you've no chains
One last act of love now to smother the flames

If care and compassion were used as a cure
If rare acts of passion could make my heart pure
If all the good will and best wishes came true
I'd be king of the world because I'd be with you

It's clear enough you're ruled by greed, not like you didn't know
Flush away your memories, pretend you're in control
Cheat, beg, steal or lie, it doesn't matter how
Sweet old dregs of cotton make a meal for which you'd die
You've heard this all before, i'll tell it once again
I've given all I've got and more but still things stay the same.

Wrote this while going through psychosis. Can you tell i was completely loony?

Don't think I know what it is,
But you can show me what it isn't,
Right after time gathers some plaster to cap my vision
I'd rather go watch confusion and fission,
But my broke back can't listen with prozac,
Envision it.
A rabbit's foot,
A pig's ear,
It describes what you feel,
But didn't hear what you hear,
That's why I'm here,
Listen clear.
I left two hits of fear under the table,
And someone grab me a beer.
A good luck charm,
Is too fucked for harm,
And it might be because shame didn't learn how to farm,
I stab close to these assholes
to snap without wrapping a bag tote in gas, how's, about mass,
Is saved for next Sunday?
If you run with me the money might always stay a little funny,
Bees produce honey,
Trees shoot upwards till time crawls,
Design flaws, contingence is lined on the vine fall and eyeballs
are too much to spy on
these prions,
I'd rewrite with lions
but they're much,
much, too frightened.
Where's my mom?
I think she might be on the borda,
I'd formulate what I forgot in the formula, sorta,
Here's a mortar to destroy the war, I'll do it for ya.
Porter and pork are good for the heart, well, sorta,
How do we revolutionize if the Truthless lies are in a noose, cryin,
Man, this proof is dying,
But geometry's fine,
Intelligence might be useless to the roots of the truth in this design,
Jesus fucking Christ,
Why don't I try to be nice,
If my stomach would stop bitching about beans and rice,
I tried twice,
And someone else tried three times,
And I believe that it seems that its easy to seem fine.
Rewrite my lines?
No fuckin way, man,
And that tissue is MINE,
And don't touch my hand,
Wanna start a band?
Oh its cool, maybe later,
A jaded player just came to be my
ex
girlfriends savior, what's Next,
For the cater
Ing?
And why do I have to sing?
I don't really know what means much of anything, but its a shame.
What bad could come from a little blood rain?
well its raining blood,
My pants are stained with mud,
And I'm amazed at the way that the blood stained my rug,
I'll try to die, guy,
But its not my time to sign that
Autograph ask me for a napkin?
I'll slap you with my issues and grab me a bad one.
A dads gun.
A moms head just fell off.
Not ready to get ready for you all to see wrong..
I put on my glasses, asked Aristotle a question.
He gave me a water bottle, and told me what it represented.
I never guessed it.
Instead told him to FUCK OFF.
I coughed in his office but got lost in my own thoughts....
Oh no! I forgot!
I really can't get up...
But I don't need your help to roll off of my own blood stained rug.
I just wanted a hug.
But I'm not a thug.
Don't fuck with me,
Though, or I'll blow your brains out with a... Nug?
Fuck it all,
You'll never know what I'm meaning,
And that motherfuckers is why I plan to move to Sweden.

I wrote this ABOUT psychosis.

You wonder how you got here, and how you arrived,
You hope that you'll once again have a chance to thrive,
You learn about the brain, you try to understand your chains,
But you're trapped, you fell off the brink, you're insane,
They laugh, and you try to think, but the rain keeps your vision clouded as a storm brews again,
You try and formulate a thought, trying to think your way out of it,
But each thought you have only deepens your shallow trench,
And every time you see an answer, you're doubting it,
Cause you question nothing more than yourself, and your mental prowess.
Youve sent a million ideas out, but before they leave theyre all wrong,
You wish someone could truly understand your song,
So that you could have a little shred of reality,
A plane of consciousness that isn't just a clouded dream,
But something keeps tugging on your mind,
You can't defy time, and the more you see, the worse your blindness gets,
You hope for the best,
With aching regrets,
You try to let go of yourself and remember your friends,
Trying to kill off all of your empty fear
If you finally find a way out, the path will disappear,
As soon as you see it,
It'll be farther away,
And you want to live free, but you know you gotta stay,
Only you have the key,
But you know you can't stray from the path, asking for breath, grapsing the next chapter, whats left after the death of all you cherish, passing through cracks of the lost and the damaged,
Deteriorate relationships with hate, they cant relate to your broken ways and mentally fucked state,
Losing your entire mind aint your fate,
But you lost it anyways, trying to find it in the space beyond the barren gates
Of the unknown, the gaping hole that creeps in hurt souls, where darkness roams, that part of life where no one goes,
It wasn't chosen for this to happen,
You sit frozen in a sick distraction,
You wish you had them, all their comfort still, but it wasnt just your own blood that you spilt,
Bringing down those close to you to try and understand,
You beg and plead for some sort of reprimand,
But you drove them off with your very own hands,
And now you lay alone, and on this you stand,
But you cant stand for anything anymore,
You tossed the key right after you locked the door,
You try to pray to god, and you hope that you're heard,
But every single word only seems to make it much worse,
Wanting so dearly to return to yourself at heart,
But he went somewhere else,
And left you begging for a new start,
You try not to end up dead,
You run from all the dread,
But you can't win a battle going on inside your head,
When you're both defending and attacking, you try to mend but youre trapped in a form of mental disaster, and the only way out is to let go of your madness,
Which you try to do,
But in your psychotic trance,
It seems to write in blue that theres not even a chance,
You think that something brand new is wrong,
But face the facts; you were gone all along,
But you stayed strong long enough to tell right from wrong and you know that your chorus doesnt define your song,
So times go on, and you make a final wish, a primal tip on how to live, mind still sick, but healing quick, gonna end all of this, make amends, cut the shit, finally fend off the craziness, and rediscover life's bliss, though you tripped, you know you didnt fall, you had the strength to survive through it all,
When you lost everything, thats how you gained this,
Cause you gotta lose your mind before you find it.

..aaaaaaaaaand i wrote this about... Idk, the justice system? Making mistakes? Something like that.

You're left with whats next and your sentence expects you relentlessly breathless with mental regrets,but in time you'll remember where you left your head, used your heart then instead, and it aint what you read,
Cuz you
gone backwards and forwards in time
To try and define a new way to make life in line,
And even though you thought it'd be simpler,
Not one event in your whole lifetime was linear,
It's all connected, expect it to intertwine,
Because whats next won't reveal itself in the midst of these rhymes,
So you, wait,
You hate,
You try to tempt fate,
To abate all the ways that you jaded your clean slate,
Soon it might turn fatal,
Its too late,
To rewind all the crimes that you took for the right way,
So time plays on your emotions with cruelty,
And now days seem to lack ingenuity,
As each day grinds carelessly into the next one,
You expect each to make more sense than the last one,
Well, have fun,
And good luck with that,
For every single waking moment, youre gonna be at bat,
Feeling like a hollow, empty shell,
But in truth, its just another shade of sorrow and hell,
It's just another flavor of the same old spell,
Yet for the forseeable future, youll be walking on eggshells,
Maybe you had a chance,
To watch the flame flicker and dance,
But it ran all outta gas, and left a stain on your hands,
So now its time to learn what the word perfect means,
And if you figure it out, i guarantee its not what it seems,
If you scream too loud,
Then they just might hear you,
And if you cover your mouth,
You'll beat yourself black and blue,
So what to do to escape this place?
Put on a game face until you're worn down to your knees,
Try and shine, and jump through the hoops in a breeze,
Until nothing means anything, and you can't even see?
Dont look back until youre sure you won the race?
Even if it means that your dreams will change your whole face,
Until identity left you out on your ass,
And you know yourself less than you know your own mask.
And not even freedom remains in your grasp,
But you escaped it all,
So why do your demons laugh?
If i think I'll make it out, i should probably remember,
With a mind this fucked, I'll be stuck here forever

So what to do to escape this place?
Put on a game face until you're worn down to your knees,
Try and shine, and jump through the hoops in a breeze,
Until nothing means anything, and you can't even see?

That's a great part. Also the line, "And you know yourself less than you know your own mask."

Very sad and very powerful. Thanks for sharing it.