⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

Glad this thread is getting bumped frequently a little bit again
Love hearing new music, especially from bl'ers

Euphoria, you're the fuckin man
Your funk samples are, might I say; funk-tastic?
Seriously if there was a dark side of the force-funk it be P Funk and you residing there jamming

I do really dig everyone's stuff in here, lot of cool unique music, keep it up fellas

Nice! Off the fucking rails man.

Around 46 seconds.. I love that shit.

God that whole sample is so good.

Music for Euthanasia Coaster - Released Today!

Music for Euthanasia Coaster

euthanasia.jpg

This title is called "Music for Euthanasia Coaster", and is intended to go through a variety of genre-crossovers with noise as well as a variety of emotions. I used sounds and clips that explore the need for there to be a euthanasia coaster in our society so to speak; and the art/music I made is conceptually designed to mimic the euthanasia coaster in a few different ways (longer noise tracks split up in between classical tracks mimic the many vertical loops in the euthanasia coaster as well as embody a type of bipolar fluctuation between the different feel these tracks give). It stands out from other noise albums well by having a noticeable beginning and end, as well as using crossover genres for some but not all of the tracks.

I finished burning the six CDr's and creating the six box sets, and there are already only two left to be sold. %)

I still put most of the album online for free, but wanted to also include bonus material that you can only get by owning a copy.

Q: What do the box sets look like?

A: Glad you asked, have a peak below in the NSFW tagged images.

NSFW:

R-4208346-1358595467-2431.jpeg

R-4208346-1358594953-5660.jpeg

Q: How many inserts does this box set come with?

A: No fewer than seventeen.

^The beginning SORT OF reminds me of the first few seconds of "Magic Carpet Ride".. Then shreadtastic. When the drums come in... just yes

Diesel

I was talking to someone about getting back into Ableton the other day. I prefer Cubase, but will need to spend a day or 2 getting a full copy. What were you recording with before using your PC?