⫸STICKY⫷ Post your Recordings - Lets hear em, Kid.mp3

Bumping so people will listen to the above. i'm shit at promoting.

Got three tracks up from my latest project, experimental I guess. Going for music I grew up with and how my taste developed over the years. Also talking about subjects like violence, drug dealing, street life generally and all that, stuff I've been through and some social commentary. Kinda like alt rock with guitar, some some synths, mostly spoken word. Look in the bio for order of listening. Really been looking for feedback but I'm shit at promoting:

@pharaoh - hey, just notified the poster above you as well - merging thread here so people looking for recordings know where to go!

That was unexpectedly really nice man, feel the lyrics atm. Keep posting stuff if you're so inclined.
Hey bud that means a lot. If I feel so inspired I will. Always been a deeply personal and anxiety producing experience sharing. I'll see if I can cook you up something later.

^^^^that stuff is pretty cool... i like the girl's voice going "lala" or whatever in the background.. overall pretty solid stuff.

Sorry to bump but original link for this was broken and I want people to hear this one.

hi all,

Ive created A mix and two new tunes..

Like rave music?

cheers

mark