European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Post your psychedelic dreamdeeply.com images here

SJisK6nBhu82FSyQnPaPpV0F_dreamt_zpsewhwait4.jpg

lol ^ melted.

this is the best thing ive seen come out of this, showing the actual process in action against white noise

[video=vimeo;132700334]https://vimeo.com/132700334[/video]

^
Oh wow Ceres, that was amazing. I wish us apes were throwing more ideas at it about love, babies, spirituality etc etc...I'm sure there's a trillion images out there that can represent such. It's just so "boysie" and egocentric.

Have you thrown things like Dali or Jenny Saville at it?

Wish I was more tech savy :(

it would be great to see what it does when its learned from unfiltered random pics off the internet, im sure it would be nightmarish.

it would be great to see what it does when its learned from unfiltered random pics off the internet, im sure it would be nightmarish.

Then it wouldn't be great at all!

Suppose it's the nature of the beast eh. Does binary have gender? Does that matter here? And if so, how much of a much...etc I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about now but would really like to know more :)

NSFW:
e288476b-c1e7-471b-ace2-1a5f986070db.jpeg

I just look syphilitic/inflicted with bubonic plague.

I do like this one of Ruddiger though.

NSFW:
28b596b2-7694-48bf-a473-bff15f8e94cd.jpeg

I could do this for hours :D

I wonder if it would look organic if we painstakingly applied the same designs to each frame of a short video recording.

Last edited:
Oh, Joshy, I'm flattered and amused that you think I'd understand that stuff.

I'm not a complete Luddite but the only scripts I understand are ones I hand in to the chemists :D

How are you doing yours then? Because they're higher resolution and not tagged like dreamdeeply.com and appear to be from different layers?

Are there other sites you can submit to which are better now?

I was just using https://dreamscopeapp.com/ , the one that alasdair posted. It seemed a bit more user friendly for me.

EDIT: That last bit was bullshit. I just used the other link because the one felix posted just displayed 'File not Found'.

Also - you don't need to wait for them to e-mail it. It generates it on the site for you.
I really like the 'Botanical Dimensions' option.
NSFW:
49529b34-e7a4-4920-8a38-71d778f2940f.jpeg

Last edited:
The lack of feminine input concerns me. Don't you realise us women haven't got the the time because we're child rearing, working, running homes, caring for the sick & elderly and managing families :p

Come on to fuck :| Play fair.

I'm expecting some of you new age men and gay peeps to get off the egocentric train and load up something more soft, curvy, emotive and subtle on our behalf :\ Vanity pftt..

*goes off to do the dishes :\*

I've switched from the Google trained dataset to an MIT one which consists entirely of places. Much less doggy and makes some pretty magical scenes.

Can't post my favourite ones because I've been doing it on concept art at work all day but here's a photo instead.

Last edited: