Post your latest mix here v. dat fire, bruh!

-Subscribe for Free in Apple Podcasts | HERE
-Subscribe for Free in Google Podcasts | HERE
-Stream or Download at Open House | HERE
-Full Download Link: Randy Seidman | HERE
-Grab on Soundcloud: HERE

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. A solid episode is lined up for you today, fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of Australia’s top underground DJs, Heath Robertson aka Solace. You can grab all past episodes and tracklists at Soundcloud or subscribe for free on all Apple and Android platforms. For now, turn it up.

Randy Seidman’s Track List:
01) Wally Lopez – La Dorada (Khainz Remix)
02) Aurean f. Madeleine Wood – Hybrid Minds (Max Freegrant & Slow Fish Remix)
03) Stan Kolev – Apricity (Original Mix)
04) Paradoks – Passage (Original Mix)
05) Township Rebellion – Romeo (Original Mix)
06) Khainz, Clari Ann – Space Invader (Quivver Edit)
07) BLR – Meduse (Extended Mix)
08) Downside f. Neal Porter – Meteor (Township Rebellion Remix)
09) Teenage Mutants – Republique (Original Mix)
10) Thomas Schumacher, Victor Ruiz – Apollo (Original Mix)
11) Bontan – The First Time (Original Mix)
12) The Dualz – Time (Original Mix)
13) Point Blank f. Secret Cinema - Meng's Theme (Joris Voorn Remix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour. Up next is one of my favorite Aussie talents, Heath Robertson aka Solace. With a career spanning two decades, a successful brand of parties out of Adelaide with his wonderful wife Kathryn, and a long list of shared stage time with the likes of Carl Cox, Joseph Capriati, and Amelie Lens to name a few, I’m happy to have this legend on the show. For the next hour, Heath Solace Robertson is in the mix.

Heath Robertson aka Solace’s Track List:
01) Norman H & Minoru Hirata – La Bufadora (Smak Interstellar Remix)
02) Fuscarini – Red (Original Mix)
03) Enamour & Nox Vahn – Sleep Paralysis (Extended Mix)
04) Norman H & 116 db & Amber Long – Take Me (Priya Sen & Aman Anand Remix)
05) Andy King – Patagonia (Ewan Rill Remix)
06) Nox Vahn – Brainwasher (Extended Mix)
07) Carl Jurgens & Niso – Skyscrapers (Praveen Achary Extended Vocal Mix)
08) Stories Of Others – 4+6 (Eric Lune Remix)
09) Mike Rish – Bales (Jamie Stevens Remix)
10) Luze – Exoplanet (Original Mix)

TURN IT UP! Open House is a monthly electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included artists such as Mark Lower, Chris Lake, Max Freegrant, Proff, Nora En Pure, Moonbeam, Eelke Kleijn, Ad Brown, Stan Kolev, and many more. Look for Open House on stations around the world, including Digitally Imported & the iTunes store. Also available on Android platforms as well! Thank you for the nearly 300,000 downloads! Subscribe for free at the iTunes Store, or at the Open House homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes. Want to have your call featured on the air? Please let us know what you think of Open House and where you're calling from. Just drop us a voicemail: (+1) 315-RANDY-OH

**First Airing: 1st WED of Every Month on DI.fm**
[11a-1p PST | 2p-4p EST | 7p-9p GMT]

To add on Facebook click HERE
To follow the podcast on Twitter click HERE

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 188 w/Randy Seidman + Daniel Jaeger

-Full Download Link: Randy Seidman + Daniel Jaeger | HERE
-Download on Soundcloud: HERE

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. A solid episode is lined up for you today, fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with the Berlin based heavyweight, Daniel Jaeger. You can grab all past episodes and tracklists at Soundcloud or subscribe for free on all Apple and Android platforms. For now, turn it up.

Randy Seidman's Track List:
01) Boy Next Door - Living A Lie (Oliver Koletzki Remix)
02) Reinier Zonneveld, Mees Salome - Depth (Original Mix)
03) Stan Kolev - Sleepwalker (Dub Mix)
04) Another Ambition - Fall of Princes (Original Mix)
05) Dirty Doering - Here I Am (Original Mix)
06) Fehrplay - Fortan (Original Mix)
07) Daniel Rateuke - Mambazo (Original Mix)
08) Beatamines f. Seth Schwarz - Third Eye (Wankelmut Remix)
09) Stan Kolev - Trouvaille (Original Mix)
10) Yotto - Shifter (Extended Mix)
11) Prince Kaybee f. Msaki - Fetch Your Life (Icarus Remix)
12) Rüfüs Du Sol - No Place (Eelke Kleijn Remix)
13) Millok, Inner Rebels f. T.Pals - Falling In Love (Pete Oak Remix)
14) Dashdot, Maxximal, Ashibah - Make It Better (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour. Up next is one of my favorite artists out of Berlin, Daniel Jaeger. His unique style and quality productions have landed him on top imprints such as Heinz, Katermukke, and Criminal Bassline. Today's episode is the first airing of his set last week at Dream of Utopia Festival in Turkey. For the next hour, Daniel Jaeger in the mix.

TURN IT UP! Open House is a monthly electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included artists such as Mark Lower, Chris Lake, Max Freegrant, Proff, Nora En Pure, Moonbeam, Eelke Kleijn, Ad Brown, Stan Kolev, and many more. Look for Open House on stations around the world, including Digitally Imported & the iTunes store. Also available on Android platforms as well! Thank you for the nearly 500,000 downloads! Subscribe for free at the iTunes Store, or at the Open House homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes.

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Open House 189 w/Randy Seidman + No Hopes

-Full Download Link: Randy Seidman + No Hopes | HERE

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. A solid episode is lined up for you today, fresh jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive session with one of Russia's top house House Music artists, No Hopes. Also last month I released 'Rewind Your Mind' on the prolific downtempo label, Easy Summer. I hope you enjoy! You can grab all past episodes and tracklists at Soundcloud or subscribe for free on all Apple and Android platforms. For now, turn it up.

01) Paul Darey - Right Here (Original Mix)
02) Stefano Crabuzza - Drop (Original Mix)
03) Paul Cart - Hype (Original Mix)
04) Biscits - Do It Like This (Extended Mix)
05) Davide Mazzilli - Disco (Original Mix)
06) Alvaro Am - Esfuerzo (Manuel De La Mare Remix)
07) Karen Harding x Future Kings x L'Tric - Rely (OFFAIAH Club Mix)
08) Daniel Levak - Popping Bottles (Original Mix)
09) Savin - Let's Party (Original Mix)
10) Cassimm - Electric Signals (Original Mix)
11) Nopopstar - Splitter Track (Original Mix)
12) Scotty Boy - Closer (Original Club Mix)
13) Sebastschen - 4ward (Original Mix)
14) Ember - Floor It (Original Mix)
15) Giancarlo Zara - Winter (Qubiko Remix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour. Up next is one of my favorite artists out of Moscow, voted in the top 10 Russian DJs, No Hopes. This prolific talent has had releases on top labels such as Toolroom, Syrup and Milk & Sugar; and is supported by the biggest names in the game. I have a hard time playing a set without his tunes. For the next hour, No Hopes in the mix.

No Hopes' Track List:
01) Sean Finn & DJ Blackstone - Cry A Little (No Hopes Remix)
02) Maurizio Basilotta DiscoVer. - Gypsy Woman (No Hopes & Pushkarev Remix)
03) Discover., No Hopes - Toxic (Original Mix)
04) Guzzk - Back (Original Mix)
05) G.Key & Glorious - Show Me Your Love (Original Mix)
06) Pegassi feat LexBlaze - Madonna (Original Mix)
07) Chapter & Verse - Make You Sweat (Extended Mix)
08) High Flex - Pineapple tonic (prod by No Hopes)
09) GK & No Hopes - Giving Up (Original Mix)
10) Niko The Kid feat Daisy Guttridge - Secrets (Extended Mix)
11) Kevin McKay Milos Pesovic - Work It
12) Sean Finn & No Hopes - Greece 2000 (No Hopes Remix)
13) Farr - Heal Me (Biscits Club Mix)
14) Cassian - Magical feat ZOLLY (Vintage Culture Remix)
15) No Hopes - Your Voice (Original Mix)

TURN IT UP! Open House is a monthly electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included artists such as Mark Lower, Chris Lake, Max Freegrant, Proff, Nora En Pure, Moonbeam, Eelke Kleijn, Ad Brown, Stan Kolev, and many more. Look for Open House on stations around the world, including Digitally Imported & the iTunes store. Also available on Android platforms as well! Thank you for the nearly 500,000 downloads! Subscribe for free at the iTunes Store, or at the Open House homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes.

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Not gonna post this in the your recordings thread because I've swamped it and I think this is more suitable here anyway. I also don't think it's the best I can do vocally nearly with practice so there's that... here's a take on God Am by Alice In Chains covered by Alex_1991...

-Full Download Link: Randy Seidman + Jono Stephenson | HERE

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. I hope you all had a happy holiday season. A solid episode is lined up for you today, my recent set recorded at the Golden Gate Bridge for InsomniacTV, followed by an exclusive session with the rising talent out of South Africa, Jono Stephenson. My recent tune with Da Fresh called On It has entered the Beatport Top-10 Progressive; I'm very grateful for your support. You can grab all past episodes of Open House at Soundcloud or subscribe for free on all Apple and Android platforms. For now, turn it up.

01) R.I.B, Seven24 - Perfect Day (Ambient Intro Mix)
02) All Living Things - Bokeh (Original Mix)
03) Racuschhaus, Mel7em - Silk Road (Stan Kolev Ethno Less Dub)
04) Franky Wah - Free (Original Mix)
05) Return of the Jaded - Taiga (Original Mix)
06) Roman Drozd - Orion (Original Mix)
07) Rafa'EL - I Will Not Forget You (Stan Kolev Remix)
08) Mahalo x DLMT - So Cold (Milkwish Extended Mix)
09) Artbat - Orbital (Original Mix)
10) D-Nox & Beckers - Balkia (D-Nox & Beckers Remix)
11) Franky Wah - Keep On Lifting (Original Mix)
12) Stan Kolev - Some Kind Of Daydream (Original Mix)
13) D-Nox & Beckers, Stan Kolev - Pratigi (Original Mix)
14) Boris Brejcha - Redemption (Original Mix)
15) Gorgon City - Elizabeth Street (Extended Mix)
16) Franky Wah - You're Not Alone (Original Mix)
17) The Dualz - Your Eyes (Extended Mix)
18) Tom Novy & Milkwish - Dream Catcher (Original Mix)
19) Arm In Arm - Hunger For Your Vibe (Moonwalk Remix)
20) Cayoulama - Magic Island (Original Mix)
21) Christoph & Quivver - In Name Only (Moonwalk Remix)
22) SG Lewis - Flames f. Ruel (Lastlings Remix)
23) Maurice Camplair - The Lioness (Da Fresh Remix)
24) Da Fresh & Randy Seidman - On It (Original Mix)
25) FOALS - Into The Surf (Hot Since 82 Remix)
26) Jan Blomqvist f. Aparde - Drift (Eelke Kleijn)
27) Joris Voorn - Planet Nine (Original Mix)
28) Reset Robot - Denial (Original Mix)
29) Marga Sol vs. Alexandru Florea Night Sea Horizons (Randy Outro Edit)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, my recent set recorded at the Golden Gate Bridge for InsomniacTV. Up next is the rising talent out of South Africa, Jono Stephenson. His productions are a unique fusion of Melodic Techno and Progressive, which has caught the ears of many. We will definitely see Jono ascend to the greatest heights in the years to come. For the next hour, Jono Stephenson in the mix.

Jono Stephenson's Track List:
01) Jono Stephenson - ID
02) Howling - Need You Now (Adriatique Remix)
03) Kiman - Wonder Around (Jono Stephenson Remix)
04) Artche - Footsteps
05) Jono Stephenson - ID
06) Fideles - Brain Machine
07) Artbat - The Best of Me
08) Jono Stephenson - Orca
09) Earthlife - Universo
10) Mark Hoffen - Hope (Lossless Remix)
11) Moonwalk - Elessar
12) Jono Stephenson - ID
13) Jono Stephenson - Laniakea (Free Download)

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Happy new year guys.

We have just started a proper harsh lockdown in Cyprus (we have to text the police to get permission to leave the house!)

So for the last 6 months I've been doing new Melodic Techno/Progressive House streams and decided recently to move them to weekly.

If you’re new to this or wondering what it’s about, in 2020 I couldn’t do live performances and was basically starting to become known in a local scene in Newcastle upon Tyne (I run PROGRESS: ON). We moved to Cyprus for work, intending on flying back for events and we are stuck here. I wanted to continue the connection with people in some form and learned how to do streaming from our home in Limassol.

Melodicast is a live stream series where I share the best new music or highlight lesser known rising stars. I literally sift through hundreds of new releases to get to what you end up hearing.

I’d love it if you could join us with a tipple of your choice, we have 2 hours of fun, and shut the world off. It’s the best thing I can give everyone right now and since my business is on hold this does a lot for me too.

WHEN & WHERE
Google Calendar reminder:
https://bit.ly/NasserAlazzawiTwitchCal

FB Event Page

Hope to see you on there :)

n x

Progressive & Tribal House [Early 2003] Classics

Forensic Records | Global Underground | Hooj Choons

Come enjoy my own personal take on the early 2000s.

instagram.com/nasser.alazzawi
www.youtube.com/c/NasserAlazzawiTV

Inspired by Shindig & Promise @ Foundation, John Digweed @ Kiss 100 Transitions Radio. I was 16 when I found most of this music and I usually didn't get to hear it in clubs. I think of this as a hand-shake between them all in that era. This has been my favourite show so far and the energy on Twitch was outstanding.

Later on I got to explore some chunky / tribal and... even though I avoid most vocals, there is even a cheesy track where the production behind it remains on the right side of banging and fun. (Track 15).

I broadcast "Melodicast" Live every week with New Progressive House and Melodic Techno with around 300 DJs, Producers and Music lovers and we have some fun. You are welcome to come hang on the channel below.

1500 🇬🇧 LONDON
1700 🇨🇾 NICOSIA
1000 🇺🇸 NEW YORK

Sundays Live on Twitch / 𝗡𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗔𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗶𝗧𝗩 🎤 🤵🏻

Follow Channel: twitch.tv/NasserAlazzawiTV

TRACKLIST
Artist - Track Title (Remixer) // LABEL
1. 00:00 Little Green Men - These Are The Beats (Original Mix) // FORENSIC RECORDS
2. 07:57 Peace Division - No More Subliminal Shit // GLOBAL UNDERGROUND
3. 11:40 Lexicon Avenue - From Dusk Till Dawn (Weekend World Remix) // FORENSIC RECORDS
4. 19:44 Satoshi Tomiie Feat Kelli Ali - Love In Traffic (Satoshi Tomiie Dark-PathRemix) // INCREDIBLE
5. 31:16 Rhythm and Kane - Feel the Drums (Original) // SHAKE IT RECORDINGS
6. 38:01 Martin Venetjoki - Ghetto Tears (Red Moon Remix) // SUBLIMINAL RECORDS
7. 44:39 The Floorfillerz - Emergency (Liquid Dreams Remix) // REFORM RECORDINGS
8. 49:21 Pure Orange Feat. Shane Nolan - Feel Alive (Scumfrog Remix) // STEALTH RECORDS
9. 55:32 Motherload - Sin-Nuh // SEAMLESS RECORDINGS
10. 1:04:45 Katcha - Touched By God (Peace Division Remix) // HOOJ CHOONS
11. 1:12:59 Bekanta - Tha Sound (Dr. Kucho Remix) // SKYLINE RECORDS
12. 1:19:07 KENT, Al vs MILTON JACKSON - Back In Love (Milton Jackson Remix) // MILLION DOLLAR DISCO
13. 1:27:12 Tony Thomas - Electric People // ZEBRA 3 RECORDING
14. 1:34:06 Chopstick & Spoiled - Who Is It? (Original Mix) // INTRA RECORDS
15. 1:43:37 Brown Sugar / MC Adrian - Blow Your Head (Original Mix) // CLUB SESSION
16. 1:49:14 Chus & Ceballos - Afrika // FLUENTIAL
17. 1:53:50 Richard Grey presents - Dummer Madness // ROYAL DRUMS
18. 1:58:54 Corvin Dalek - A Real Man (Jan Kessler Mix) // CONVERT
19. 2:05:38 Danny Howells - Danny Howells presents. Jamloops Vol. 1 (Omid 16B, Desyn Masiello, Leon Roberts Remix)
20. Big Black Boot - Vibrate (Paranoid Jack Remix)

Love to connect on the above socials if this is your thing.

n x

PRODUCERS: All tracks are purchased on beatport / link / Juno Download or have been sent to me for Promotional purposes. My Playlists are submitted to Kuvo to enable further artist payment for the live show via PRS.

Open House 193 w/Randy Seidman + Wankelmut

Welcome back to Open House. Randy Seidman here with another two hours of the grooviest beats. This episode marks 11 years of Open House, it has been quite a journey, and I sincerely appreciate your support. A solid edition is lined up for you today, some of my favorite recent tunes in the first hour, followed by an exclusive session with the talented Berlin based artist, Wankelmut. You can grab all past episodes of Open House at Soundcloud or subscribe for free on all Apple and Android platforms. For now, turn it up.

01) CASSIMM - Unknown (Extended Mix)
02) Effie, Just Kiddin - There For You Feat. Effie (Cassian Remix)
03) Boris Roodbwoy, Andrew Rai - My Dreams (Extended Mix)
04) Dombresky - Meli-Melo (Original Mix)
05) Lauv & Troye Sivan - i'm so tired... (Westend Remix)
06) Return of the Jaded Juliet Sikora - What Did I Tell Ya (Original Mix)
07) Milkwish - Zuza (Original Mix)
08) Dashdot, Maxximal, Ashibah - Make It Better [ZAC, Bakka (br) Remix]
09) Touchtalk - Melody (Original Mix)
10) Max Kernmayer - Stay Awake (Space Food Remix)
11) Going Deeper, Byor - The Moment (Original Mix)
12) Tinlicker Feat. Thomas Oliver - Nothing Without You (Original Mix)
13) Just Kiddin - Stay The Night (Extended Mix)
14) Redfield, Crvvcks - Don't Worry (Original Mix)

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my favorite recent tunes. Up next is the talented Berlin based artist, Wankelmut. His tunes have been supported by the biggest artists in the scene, and he's a regular on top imprints such as Get Physical, Defected, Spinnin' and Toolroom. He's been featured in my sets for years, so I'm excited to have Wankelmut on the show. For now, turn it up.

Wankelmut's Track List:
01) Henri Purnell - In My Feelings (Wankelmut Remix)
02) Shane Codd - Get Out of My Head (Todd Terry Frozen Dub)
03) Wankelmut & Anna-Leyne - Free At Last (Martin Ikin Remix)
04) Gettoblaster - H.O.U.S.E. feat Missy (Original Mix)
05) Redfield - Don’t Stop (Original Mix)
06) Dilby & Nhan Solo - Work (Original Mix)
07) MT11 - Where You At (Original Mix)
08) Mike Mago - Cold Groove (René Amesz Remix)
09) Maxinne & Laurent L’aimant - Tell Me Something
10) That Kind - Lights Go Down (KC Lights Remix)
11) Lorde - Writer In The Dark (‘Break The Noose’ Bootleg)
12) Gorgon City & DRAMA - You’ve Done Enough (John Summit Remix)
13) Bob Moses & ZHU - Desire (Vintage Culture & Kiko Franco Remix)
14) Wankelmut - Lost In A Moment (Original Mix)
15) Ben Böhmer & Tinlicker feat. Felix Raphael - Run Away (Original Mix)

To follow Randy on Facebook click HERE

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy