• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Post your funniest/favorite drug memes

It was taken away... we did an analysis and it was making server space usage jump astronomically.

Image hosting sites are so easy to use. Also I thought what most people were doing was finding images on google search, right click, copy image address, and pasting the address in to the field when you click the image button? Then it displays an image hosted elsewhere. That is literally the only way I ever post images on here unless I made them, in which case I use imgur.com, it takes like 2 seconds and then I can post an image. I've never once attached an image to a post directly.

Hmmm.... if technology were more like drugs, this would be easier. I'm not very technologically inclined

Step 1: Get image link

Step 2: Click this button:
dukPAtp.png

Step 3: Paste in image link and click insert:
kutwRaS.png

Alternatively, you can type in:

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/kutwRaS.png[/img]

Image hosting sites are so easy to use. Also I thought what most people were doing was finding images on google search, right click, copy image address, and pasting the address in to the field when you click the image button? Then it displays an image hosted elsewhere. That is literally the only way I ever post images on here unless I made them, in which case I use imgur.com, it takes like 2 seconds and then I can post an image. I've never once attached an image to a post directly.

It is not my case at least, my memes are saved on the computer, I would not post thousands of memes like I have been posting on different threads using the method of copying links, I just have this huge amount (you should see how many of them have not been posted yet) because they are part of my personal collection. It is the evolution of the memetic stated by Dawkins = P