• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Meetups Post your favourite Viz comic fun and japes!

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
An absolute British institituion, and satrical irony at its finest, all hailing from my former suburb of Jesmond in Newcastle. Coincidence you ask? Pethaps we'll never know.

Americans: please do not get offended. We certainly had British versions too, I promise!

040_viz_anus-2000x1200.jpg

Please post your own favourite Viz fun and japes! The Modern Family, The Quizes, the letters, the top tips, all the others.

Viz: http://viz.co.uk/
Archive: http://viz.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/
Tumblr Account Archive
Image Search Viz Comic
Image Search Quizes
Viz Top Tips
Viz archive.org Issues 1998-2001
Etc

Last edited:
Cant find the strip but its a really early one of a guy asking for his dole and the dole office guy goes "you need to fill in form 9456 then get an appointment.." And the guy says " aye, about me dole, can I have the fucker or what? "

Wasn't that from the main skits (did I say that right? Nearly said skitz - very different connotation these ere parts, innit).

About the sort of rowdy guy who swore a lot and would frequently go in to try and get his dole? Or maybe a lot of them were about the dole. Some material there afterall.

Last edited:
There was a fantastic article in this years Viz annual that had the Right Honerable Judge Richard Littlejohn sentencing various politicians for drug offences, I'll scan it in if I get time. He basically gives all of the Tory politicians who have significantly more drug offenses under their belts commendations for public service or at worst a wrap on the knucles whilst giving Labour politicians such as Kier Starmer 8 years in jail for possessing 3 packets of Paracetamol.

The last issue of Viz came with a free 2022 calender.

It's quite fitting that the month of my birthday features the fat slags and 8 ace... :ROFLMAO:

Funny story:

The last time me and the Mrs (who is most definitely not a slag, but is quite generously proportioned) got well pissed together, she ended up bent over the kitchen table eating a tray of chips while I fucked her from behind... :p

Last edited:
This is the first Xmas I didn't get a VIZ annual from my mam and dad. Gonna have to buy it myself, the shitters!
I'm also from Newcastle and this is our best export... Except for sting of course...

This is the first Xmas I didn't get a VIZ annual from my mam and dad. Gonna have to buy it myself, the shitters!
I'm also from Newcastle and this is our best export... Except for sting of course...

I didn't know you were from Newcastle. Do I know you? I wonder.

i never read viz but my boyf and his mum do.

anyway, we were at his folks place cos they cooked him a steak birthday dinner (something i will never do) and they'd got him a Viz profanasourus game.

i fucking won! his little brother, who had his parents called on first day of primary school for saying 'pass me the bastard truck' so isn't exactly unfamiliar with rude language, only got one point.

it was hilarious, and embarrasing. his dad is very proper so didn't play but he was in the room and having to say some of the stuff in front of him was excruciating.

recommend if you like silly games and aren't a prude, whether or not you have deep knowledge of viz. though some of the words were easier to guess if you had been reading viz your entire life.