Post your favorite songs that are specifically about marijuana or other drugs!!

This is about the spiritual side of ganja intoxication or rather the heightened spirit one can attune to if that is the direction or up rather they want to head there's more than one side to using marijuana however. Also Brother Culture talking about maybe a little E or M or what have you got was needed from the club to set the night on fire in terms of higher vibrating consciousness if that is the method for one to enter into it. Rambunctious extremes into hedonistic sensory overload are also often the sole aim of euphoria junkies.

If you can't find resonance in the lyrics well the old Asian guy is holding a spliff singing

Welcome to New Jack City kid where if you shoot dope long enough you might get a lucky break in an empire the government just can't stop

This is my best submission in a longtime.

Muddy "King Bee" waters
Champagne and reefer

MDC - slow stupid and hungry

and i've seen it posted on bluelight, but i guess not in this thread, "you'll cowards don't even smoke crack" by viper... i used to listen to this song on repeat while sleeping for a couple of years. lol.

you tube recommended me this a few minutes after i posted in this thread last night. i forgot about this song. the whole album is great imo, but this song is specifically about using dramamine to get high i'm pretty sure.

i'd recommend real psychedelics before using dramamine, but this song really brings me back.

"People dance with me into the magical mystery
People want to take my feeling by orient express

I SPEND TIME OF MY LIFE JUST LEAVING BY ORIENT EXPRESS
I'M CHANGING ALL MY LIFE JUST LEAVING BY ORIENT EXPRESS"

I know it's an obvious one but that drum beating heart sound its my wife and its my life it a cunt of a wife but it kind of is