• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

post tweekend epic shits

tantric

Bluelighter
i'm pretty lite when it comes to geek - no more than a quarter at a time, which keeps me going for 4+days. lately when i crash i have this ultimate shit - like every bit of shit in my body is coming out, dammit. and it's foul and nasty.but afterwards, it actually feels healthy. i know, intellectually, that the human bowels are 6+m long and there's no way to completely empty them...but that's what it feels like.

otoh, my chaotic evil sister just had her intestines removed and replaced by a bag. very likely due to drug abuse. (theory - lortabs, narcs slow bowels but its's the apap that does the damage). so, just checking - is this normal?

Are you forgetting to eat enough food or drink enough water? Food contains important fiber and other indigestible junk which when lubricated with water helps cause regular stools. If your taking stims and not hungry or too distracted to drink enough or sweating abnormally or burning too much calories it could. I take oatmeal Peanutbutter and water and some maple syrup and use a large excess of oats and water and just eat it all to help

I hate to be that guy, but this thread doesn't have a lot of Harm Reduction value. If you develop dysentery or feel you may have Cholera and are shitting out your vital fluids, come talk to us.