post something you loved as a kid

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
there's a thread about embarrassing songs you used to like. i don't see one for nostalgia. in high school i listened to classic rock, which is embarrassing. in middle school my taste kicked ass.

even had a Jack Off Jill tshirt. my parents must have loved that. though who bought it for me ...

i'd cut a toe off for the files outta my first mp3 player. my piano teacher kept telling me i need to check out napster. i was putting it off and he was pulling his hair out like, kid i'm telling you something important. when i finally did i came back saying, i now understand the meaning of life.

jukeboxbaby.jpg

that thing and a hoodie was good as dope at drowning out the world.

From the ages of 5-10

Attachments

• akrales_160226_0960_0069_A.0.0.jpeg
    akrales_160226_0960_0069_A.0.0.jpeg
    255.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 51nXKpPjg6L.jpg
    51nXKpPjg6L.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 3
  • N64-Mario-Zelda-Pak__28193.1504883376.jpg
    N64-Mario-Zelda-Pak__28193.1504883376.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 220px-Eminem_-_The_Slim_Shady_LP_CD_cover.jpg
    220px-Eminem_-_The_Slim_Shady_LP_CD_cover.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 3
I used to love Ninja Turtles cartoon... The one where they have all sort of swords, but never use them.

I just remembered that they cut pizza with a sword once. So I guess it wasn't that bad :)

When "Masters of Reality" came out (Black Sabath, if you didn't know) we wore that shit out. My bud and I used to play "Sweet Leaf" over and over and we'd crack up at the coughing in the beginning. Brings back memories and damn that was a long time ago.

Hours upon hours of roller skating tight circles in a one-car garage singing at the top of my lungs...then crashing into a wall.

Later that night, going to bed with my am-fm-alarmclock playing this

my friend and i made jam from handpicked blackberries and either her little brother or my little brother spit in it.

the%2Bdistillers%2Bshow.jpg

kid i went with got hiv from heroin and killed himself. rip teddy.

Sorry about your friend 😥

Theres nothing embarrassing about The Distillers! I still listen to Sing Sing Death House all the time!