• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Post-rolling worries

danielleywelley

Greenlighter
Hello everyone!

So, about three weeks ago, I rolled at a rave and accidentally took more than I should have (I had two pokeballs and some third pill-not sure what kind of e that one was). The come-down was the worst of my entire life (I have only rolled 4 times total), and I couldn't sleep for almost 24 hours after I got home from the rave. Everything looked super pixelated, and the worst part was my ceiling is made of that cottage-cheese type texture, so the pixelation there was the worst. My ceiling kept terrifying me for hours and hours until I finally got to fall asleep.

However, it's been a few weeks, and my ceiling still freaks me out if I look at it. I can look at something and think it looks sort of pixelated, or like it's made of tiny puzzle pieces. This happens especially with the ceiling still.

Has anyone had an experience like this? And do you know how to help?

Please and thank you!

In time, you will be ok. What you took was not MDMA.... as in you took fake ecstasy. This is why a test kit is necessary

Moving forward, i would recommend abstaining from all drugs for a bit, including weed. Sounds like your problem is strictly visual? It will sort itself out in time. Also, stop actively looking for the visual distortions on your ceiling (if you are.)