post opened closed reopened and closed again

namnoc16

Bluelighter
Hi everybody I'm new to this site and made my first post earlier today about a pressing issue. I posted it to the homeless site and in it I mentioned I had taken drug tests for pain management. My question as you can all see is nothing to do with tests I just mentioned them because I feel they were pertinent in the way the doc treated me. I don't want any responses on the test but am desperate for help on what recourse have and if anyone had similar problems. I've researched the tests myself and do not need any specific info about them and was not soliciting it. Blank closed itdown then I explained it to him and he reopened it saying he send it to a pain thread. Then a little while ago priest again closed it, I know no one is being malicious but I'm certain after you read my post you will see my question has nothing the test. Please reopen it for me o help me rephrase it in an acceptable manner,Thank You!!!!!

Did you pm priest?

yes I did earlier today(bout 7 hours ago) and haven't heard back yet. I understand the rules and though my post mentioned I took tests but again I wasn't asking bout drug tests. Hopefully he will answer me soon I'm getting anxious trying to find some advice for my problem. It was crazy because blank took it down I pmed him and reposted he reposted it.

Thanks again man I swear I have no need for input about the tests I've done that on my own!