• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Post meth urine/kidney problems?

antidote96

Greenlighter
Hi

I did a bit of meth two days ago now, not a lot and mostly mdma. Going through a bit of come down and getting a bit anxious about potetial kidney disease.

Like I said didn't do much meth but my urine is still a bit foamy/has bubbles in it, which is making me nervous that my kidneys might be fucked. The colour is pretty normal, light yellow. I also have a funny feeling in my knees, which is making me anxious too.

Last night I had really bad restless leg syndrome that kept me up all night but that's mostly gone now. And I seem to have a few dry skin patches on my face.

Just seeking some advice on whether I should be worried about my kidneys at all. I've been drinking quite a bit of water to try and relieve the strain on my kidneys.
Any advice would be much appreciated!

I can’t diagnose you over the internet but the sore knees could be from either moving around way too much or staying in one position for too long. You’re more than likely not gonna duck your kidneys up after 2 days of meth. Try to keep your mind focused on something else