• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Post MDMA headaches and nausea

ks357214

Greenlighter
So I have a question. I use mdma once in a blue moon. But recently I took more than I usually do. 2 weekends ago I took 1 domino which I believe is 200mg of mdma, 1/2 a domino 1 weekend ago and then this past weekend I basically lost control and took 2 dominoes in a span on 12 hours. This is way more than I usually do for I usually wait 6 months before I do it again. So I took the 2 dominoes on Saturday while also drinking a little alcohol. Sunday morning I felt perfectly fine. Come Sunday night I felt off, and Monday and today I felt even worse. I have migraines and nausea. So my question is, is that if this is normal. I have never felt like this post mdma and I am wondering if my serotonin is just very low and if this is normal when someone uses this much in such a short span. Any advice is welcome.

to help your post headache and nausea i would reccomend making sure your hydrated, consume some sugar or carbs and maybe a light salty snack. gatorade contains everything i just mentioned.

even sober people get instant headaches when they are too hungry lacking carbs in the brain and nausea when salt levels are to low. if thats not it then maybe your rolling over your limit.

high highs followed by low lows.
CAUSE AND EFFECT

oh and in my mind, mdma plus alcohol is a waste of mdma considering you had enough mdma for a round trip.

that could also be a cause of your unwanted effects plus you took enough x for 2 people

Last edited:
weekly binge = headache. keep it up you'll get brain zaps and Depression, not to mention harmful to your body and you WILL wish you never do mdma again.

400mg of MDMA is a high dose, if you were drinking alcohol on top of that then having a headache, feeling rough for a few days is pretty normal. Staying hydrated is the best thing you can do.

Make sure to eat healthy too. I recently did MDMA two weekends in a row after a 6 month break (exams are over so I gave myself an excuse). I've suffered the least negative effects since my first few rolls (these were my 8th and 9th), simply from pre and post loading, and eating plenty of veggies pre and post MDMA, staying hydrated, getting omega 3 etc :) you'll feel fine in no time

Last edited: