• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Post Ecstacy Cold Syndrome - pecs?

Yeah once I went to a bush doof while suffering from a cold, which mainly consisted of a sore throat and a runny nose. I dropped half of an E and I'd say about 20 mins later my sore throat was almost gone, you could barely feel it and my nose stopped running. When I got home I noticed though that my sore throat had come back just as bad as before I went out and the same thing happened with my nose too, so I'd be really careful if you go out and drop while you're still sick. If this isn't convincing enough just go to the RDC message board and read one of the messages on there from the weekend.

Euroslut - I've tried the kill-or-cure thing by dropping a couple when I had a heavy cold. It worked well - the symptoms all dried up or were masked for the night, and the next day was no better or worse. But I wasn't seriously ill (no temperature) - really wouldn't recommend it if you have a temp (given the hyperthermic aspects of e) or if you are on meds. Doing it again myself at the Crasher tonight - have been on tenterhooks for days, but nothing serious has developed - so Green CU is my prescription for tonight...
------------------
Raver Over Thirty
It just keeps getting better...