Post deleted. Reason given: "you know why"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGrimez

Bluelighter
I don't know why - that's why there's a space to write the reason for deleting a post.
I don't think it should have been deleted. I think there is a bias here against people who aren't far-leftists or who simply tell the truth and upset the lies that others cherish.

Can someone please post the reply here so that we can discuss why it was deleted?
(Final Countdown v. Nov 3rd - 3 minutes ago)

Thank you for taking your posts to the appropriate forum, which you were asked to do.
Your post was deleted because you (again) posted about yourself and your posting history, which is of little interest to anyone except you and completely off-topic.

Thank you for taking your posts to the appropriate forum, which you were asked to do.
Your post was deleted because you (again) posted about yourself and your posting history, which is of little interest to anyone except you and completely off-topic.
You're being unfair and personally targeting me.
My posting history speaks to my credibility when people routinely attack my character.

I can't remember the post, can you please re-post it here? (or can you DM it?) I don't think it should have been deleted but I'd like to know exactly what was in it. A suggestion for the forum is users should be able to see the deleted post to know exactly what was said and to either accept it or be able to dispute it properly.

Look I can tell you don't want me here and what you're doing is actually bullying and harassing me to the point that I leave in frustration.
So I'll tell you what, I'll make a deal with you.

If you stop picking on me, applying the rules unfairly and selectively deleting my posts - and Biden is president on inauguration day - then I will leave BL forever and never post again

Otherwise I will continue gracing the forum with my graceful presence and my truth bombs :D

Deal?

I haven't seen the particular post that was deleted, but I've only seen this moderator be professional about their work.

It's an unpaid job that's a lot of work, and it's hard to always make the right decision. Often people will feel gingerly treated and even make it into a public thread if they're especially fishing for war, instead of contacting another moderator.

From what posts in that thread were left standing, and that you were warned 2 times to behave in that thread, I'd conclude that you're overreacting.

A bit of respect for the people that make this forum run..

With all due respect you don't know about the multitude of my posts that were deleted over the years (some warranted, the vast majority not).

I used to get posts removed simply for telling the truth about the Clintons. It's not that bad here anymore but I'm still targeted.

@JGrimez

We have been inundated with off topic posts in CEPS lately. Honestly, we've been inundated with posts that are overall against our normal standards but have chosen to give some leeway given the hectic political times we are going through.

That being said, we HAVE to draw the line somewhere. Your comment that was correctly deleted was centered around your posting history here on BL and more specifically your own inner thoughts and perception of your posting history.

Just to remind you...the topic of the thread is the 2020 Presidential Election. Cduggles, Deru, and I are tasked with keeping threads on topic so that every user here can keep up and participate easily.

Once again, you've chosen to make a thread here in STH to air your grievances. That is an acceptable thing to do. It is not acceptable to derail threads with drama about personal issues unrelated to the topic at hand.

In the future, please try to adhere to these guidelines. It's unrealistic for us to have one of these threads every time a post is deleted.

@JGrimez

We have been inundated with off topic posts in CEPS lately. Honestly, we've been inundated with posts that are overall against our normal standards but have chosen to give some leeway given the hectic political times we are going through.

That being said, we HAVE to draw the line somewhere. Your comment that was correctly deleted was centered around your posting history here on BL and more specifically your own inner thoughts and perception of your posting history.

Just to remind you...the topic of the thread is the 2020 Presidential Election. Cduggles, Deru, and I are tasked with keeping threads on topic so that every user here can keep up and participate easily.

Once again, you've chosen to make a thread here in STH to air your grievances. That is an acceptable thing to do. It is not acceptable to derail threads with drama about personal issues unrelated to the topic at hand.

In the future, please try to adhere to these guidelines. It's unrealistic for us to have one of these threads every time a post is deleted.
People start shit with me, not the other way around.
If you look at my post in context you'll see I just didn't start writing about my posting history out of nowhere.

IIRC (which I don't because you guys refuse to post the message here - or even DM here after requesting) - a moderator of the forum was insulting or challenging my credibility. I said check my voting history and I also believe I said something else on-topic. But again I can't remember for sure because nobody will show me the offending post.

This is bad moderating.
And anyone who is being honest will admit the rules are often applied unfairly to me.

I'll give you 48 hours to accept the deal @cduggles, otherwise I rescind the offer.

Fuck but you are forever whinging. One of the reasons i never post in CEPS is because of you and I bet a lot of people feel that way so yeah the mods are probably right to reign you in. Ignoring doesn’t work in the context of that kind of area in my opinion.

I'll give you 48 hours to accept the deal @cduggles, otherwise I rescind the offer.

quoted for reference.

I will make you an offer as well: follow the rules or pay the price.

I'm closing this. You are free to message an administrator.

I don't know why - that's why there's a space to write the reason for deleting a post.
I don't think it should have been deleted. I think there is a bias here against people who aren't far-leftists or who simply tell the truth and upset the lies that others cherish.

Can someone please post the reply here so that we can discuss why it was deleted?
(Final Countdown v. Nov 3rd - 3 minutes ago)
You are not going to receive help in STH unless it is a site technical issue, you are abusing this sub-forum.

Please private message an administrator to air your concerns in the future.

Thank you for being understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.