• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Post about novel RCs you would like to see on the scene.

Maybe someone already made this but I know the police have a specific acronym for isophenidine. Adding a p-Me to the 2-aryl increases the DRI activity making it almost identical to MXE in dose and action. I take nothing away from Kevin, MXE was his baby and he did a great job... but it was kind of hard to make and in the end I think that the Chinese ripped him off. To lose ones cat, life-partner and sanity in a 2 week period would upset any right thinking man. If one of my cats died, I don't know HOW I would deal with it, but drugs, certainlly.
Insanity is a temporary state and as they say,"what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger". OK, being classed as a fruit loop for best part of a decade is really trying (especially when you add to the mix losing both parents to cancer, within a year of each other, then having a heart attack), but as I said to my niece,"I'm not going anywhere, I still have too many people to annoy!". At least I'm part way back, in having an understanding partner and two kitties!! ;)

1-(3,4,5-tribromophenyl)-2-ethylaminopropane.png

ANN
1-(3,4,5-tribromophenyl)-2-ethylaminopropane.hcl

4,5-MDO-DiPT
Who cares about the 3 hour delay before it kicks in....the delayed onset might make it ideal for dosing before leaving for a concert or movie or for a festival.
Shulgin described it very "lsd like".
I'm sold!