• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Post about novel RCs you would like to see on the scene.

Gaffy

Bluelighter
I'll start:
2-FMC
Alpha-Methylamino-Ethyl-2-FluoroPhenyl-1-One
Or 2-Fluoro-MethCathinone
TtZNTmo.jpg

IsoHexen
Alpha-Ethylamino-IsoHexyl-Phenyl-1-One
I0FKP9r.jpg

Aand of course:
8-MEthyl-7-PHEnyloctahyDROindoliziNE
MEPHOZINE (MEPHEDRONE? ;) )
Or just GAFFY (see Name-A-Molecule thread, I named this one after me ^^')
TGA67om.jpg

Last edited:
I think people are too shy to disturb our professional behaviour being in that thread.. ;) This will get some more attention for a few days/weeks; worth the try imo.
@sekio , what do you think of the name MEPHOZINE? I find the possibility of calling it MEPHEDRONE quite empassing

I'm not very adept at chemistry or anything... I wanted to post this 3-fma molecule. It's currently my favorite stim :D

xthumb.php,qf=3-FMA.svg,awidth=490.pagespeed.ic.qMRv6Df6Bj.png

NHRbQXt.jpg

4'-FluoroPhenyl-2-MethylaminoCycloPentylene

Aka FACAP

QnheHrl.jpg

IsoHexen

SHARDY

2CdmRI1.jpg

IsoHexyl-Ephylone

HEPHYLONE

Last edited:
We discovered that IV speed addicts couldn't get enough of our G-130 but it turned out that you had to smoke or shoot it, oral didn't work... and any drug that encourages people into more dangerous practice is cut from it's roots.

I have a SIMPLE metric - 'Would I be happy for my (now 30 YO) son to take this? If the answer is no, forget it.

Never really understood speedfreaks. I know how it is to catch the obsessive phase of stims and hate it ... the magic with them lies in moderation. Sounds interesting tho, substances that crack tolerance ceiling. Maybe snorting might work, if it isn't as caustic (somewhat pure fluoroamphs are ok for me, most like the ethyl ones)

But REALLY like to see more of 4-mar derivates, and low-trapping dissociatives like memantine, and sigmaergics ...

The magic of 3-meo-pce combined with the non-toxicity and relative lack of psychotomimesis of memantine would be a wow.

1-(5-oxo-imidazo-[1,2-a]-pyridine-3-yl)-2-dimethylaminoethane.png

BASS
1-(5-oxo-imidazo-[1,2-a]-pyridine-3-yl)-2-dimethylaminoethane

Isn't this Random Molecules Thread content?
As it is, that seems somewhat to be the case.

I could imagine with the topic heading it could contribute more if rationale were given about your/whomevers choices or articles mentioning the subject. If wholly your own invention mention some of the influences.

Otherwise maybe a 'random articles Lite'?

I am partial to wanting the odd phenyltropane to come to. I suppose if wishing were the only barrier I'd like to see very complex synths.

(1S,2R)-2-(methylamino)-1-phenylcyclopentyl propanoate

People who are prepared to examine this compound will find that it also overlays cypenamine and some NMDA antagonists. Unlike most opioids, it's the secondary amine that is active. The above is simply the reversed-ester of nortilidine. Swapping the cyclohexene ring of nortilidine for a cyclopentane which, once again, if you run a training set, you will appreciate how close it is.
Only M potency, but the people at Land der Träume sent glowing reports.
Even with it's DRI activity, it's still a bit dubious. Don't use alone, don't mix with other CNS depressants and start out LOW. From what I have read, the cross tolerance with other opioids is quite low.

Puzzle for all of those so inclined, how to go from 1-phenylcyclopentene to product in 2 steps. The route to nortilidine is no help whatsoever.

Cycloaliphatic compounds, analgesic compositions thereof and method of use thereof as analgesics

US Patent US4291059

I've posted the patent on the basis that nobody is going to make this in their own lab. Mechanical losses preclude small-scale production. Either you are making tonnes, or you aren't making it.... and nobody in cat a will bother and nobody in cat be would be on this site. But as I say - 2 steps and even sekio didn't look impressed :)
'

Last edited:

4-(dimethylamino)-4-phenyl-1-[2-(thiophen-2-yl)ethyl]cyclohexan-1-ol

People may see this and think 'Lednicer already did this?' Well no. He devined that the p-Br & p-CH3 analogues were both as potent as meperidine BUT neither he nor that Chinese team experimented with swapping that para group. I asked him why he hadn't made & tested the p-Me since it's such an obvious target. The reply was honest 'we were so surprised that BDPC worked, we forgot' so it can happen to the rest of us. The Chinese swapped the 2-phenylethyl for a 2-(2-thienyl)ethyl) and noted that like the fentanyl class, activity increased.

My final point is, admittedly, only second-hand knowledge but so many people who have tried BDPC felt that the first 4 hours displayed classic opioid activity butafterwards, there were 8 hours of what I am guessing is kappa activity. So, if you run into problems due to the metabolism of a drug, adding a sacrificial moiety is one way to avoid such problems. In this case, a p-Me which the body can readily oxidize. Now, I'm the first to accept that further studies are needed BUT from the reports, those last few hours do not strike me as being positive.

Ok, no chem knowledge here.

Would love to see chems that reach the balance and depth mdma does but increased duration. Or not even. Real mdma is so wonderful as are its siblings, mdea and mda - when taken knowing each. But many rcs to date are ok but the richness and depth.... bit longer please

Ok, no chem knowledge here.

Would love to see chems that reach the balance and depth mdma does but increased duration. Or not even. Real mdma is so wonderful as are its siblings, mdea and mda - when taken knowing each. But many rcs to date are ok but the richness and depth.... bit longer please
4,4'-dmar / possibly 4-mar (ok, illegal - so derivates)

Nah, not even close. Im not talking similiar like methylone is to mdma, cause thatis actually incomparable. I have not had a cathinone drug that trully is comparable. I understand 4 mar isnt cathinones, but my point is so many released drugs are supposed to be similiar but are miles away.

I must admit, i wouldve liked to try 5apb, 6apb and derivatives. But imagine the openess of mdma (neither mda or mdea have this depth, let alone any rcs so far) for 10 hrs. It would so productive and lol fun.

MGlur2/3 antagonists would be interesting research chemicals. They potentiate serotonergic psychedelics and if it does the trick well it could be possible to trip your ass off with morning glories, harmalas, unalkylated tryptamine and so on.

Nah, not even close. Im not talking similiar like methylone is to mdma, cause thatis actually incomparable. I have not had a cathinone drug that trully is comparable. I understand 4 mar isnt cathinones, but my point is so many released drugs are supposed to be similiar but are miles away.

I must admit, i wouldve liked to try 5apb, 6apb and derivatives. But imagine the openess of mdma (neither mda or mdea have this depth, let alone any rcs so far) for 10 hrs. It would so productive and lol fun.
4,4'-dmar was around 10-12hrs. No rebound either.

Puzzle for all of those so inclined, how to go from 1-phenylcyclopentene to product in 2 steps. The route to nortilidine is no help whatsoever.

Cycloaliphatic compounds, analgesic compositions thereof and method of use thereof as analgesics

US Patent US4291059

I've posted the patent on the basis that nobody is going to make this in their own lab. Mechanical losses preclude small-scale production. Either you are making tonnes, or you aren't making it.... and nobody in cat a will bother and nobody in cat be would be on this site. But as I say - 2 steps and even sekio didn't look impressed :)
'

Too easy. Opioids are so dull.

First
Direct Stereospecific Synthesis of Unprotected N-H and N-Me Aziridines from Olefin

Science 03 Jan 2014:Vol. 343, Issue 6166, pp. 61-65
DOI: 10.1126/science.1245727
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/343/6166/61.full

There are many other ways to do this and newer variations of this specific reaction using for example different nitrene sources and there are other alkene aziridination methods.

then

Kumar, M., Gandhi, S., Singh Kalra, S., & Singh, V. K. (2008). Efficient Ring Opening of Aziridines with Carboxylic Acids. Synthetic Communications, 38(10), 1527–1532. doi:10.1080/00397910801928723

Without doing any real thinking there are 5 or 6 other ways to do this even starting from phenylcyclopentene. The key is to deal with the stereochemistry, as the amino is cis to the phenyl, which means the route needs to deal with possible racemization at the benzylic position. Which might require something more clever.

But why bother? You are totally correct about the people who could do this are simply not interested in doing it.

Last edited:
[2+2] cycloaddition of methylisocyanate to get the betalactam which is then ring-opened by boiling in ethanol/HCl. Might need working under pressure with a VERY good ventilation. Alternative is benzylisocyanate followed by methylation/reduction, but that would add 2 more steps