• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Post a trailer of your favorite film to watch while tripping!!

Generally sci-fi horror action, series are good, and specially on dissociatives & in darkness. Makes an adrenergic rollercoaster and me feeling like I'd be actually out there.

Generally sci-fi horror action, series are good, and specially on dissociatives & in darkness. Makes an adrenergic rollercoaster and me feeling like I'd be actually out there.

I really enjoyed the first season of Helix, but the 2nd season didn't really have the same quality of writing or acting.

Awesome username btw!

OK...this isn't usually my kind of movie but it was on while tripping on a couple tabs and I watched it twice back to back. I watch it over from time to time on various substances. It's not conventionally trippy at all, but it has qualities that make it good watching while tripping.

It's a kind of stupid romantic adventure, but plot aside the cinematography is excellent. There are many vivid shots of New York at night and it's full of less well-known bubblegum pop songs that will give you good vibes without reminding you of a commercial. Also, Emma Roberts is gorgeous and she's the star, so we see a lot of her and that's never a bad thing.

i just watched it twice for the first times on dxm (can usually watch a movie twice seemingly for the first time both times if your on dxm both times)

It's about a family that dies, and goes to heaven and finds each other in the afterlife

OK...this isn't usually my kind of movie but it was on while tripping on a couple tabs and I watched it twice back to back. I watch it over from time to time on various substances. It's not conventionally trippy at all, but it has qualities that make it good watching while tripping.

It's a kind of stupid romantic adventure, but plot aside the cinematography is excellent. There are many vivid shots of New York at night and it's full of less well-known bubblegum pop songs that will give you good vibes without reminding you of a commercial. Also, Emma Roberts is gorgeous and she's the star, so we see a lot of her and that's never a bad thing.

You know its funny, 3 of my favorite stars are emma stone, emma roberts, and emma watson(that british accent does it for me, plus i associate her with the harry potter series)
all those emmas are sexy
I think i saw that while in jail

i just watched it twice for the first times on dxm (can usually watch a movie twice seemingly for the first time both times if your on dxm both times)

It's about a family that dies, and goes to heaven and finds each other in the afterlife

This film is one of my ex girlfriend's favorites. I haven't seen it since about 2002 when we were dating.

Re-animator is the last movie I watched while tripping. Lol.

I watched the first half of it on daily motion and it was so gross that I waited a few days until I was drunk to watch the second half. Something inside me kept calling out "No!" during the whole film, and that made me laugh. Watching the trailer is extremely mild compared to watching the actual film while tripping!

A couple of days ago I watched Bride of Re-animator on tubi and it was awful.

waking life was good.

Last edited:
Depends what drug/$ really.

Ketamine I have to say Tales From the Crypt the HBO series which is movie quality if you ask me or this trailer is cool with me but I have no Special K here just Corn Chex FML

Actually scratch that one time on ketamine I thought I was seeing it in a manner that was supernatural that might not be wise though so how about try The Twilight Zone for me they must have a decent film maybe gotta have some episodes awesome for tripping

Get back to you later with mushrooms, mescaline, and lsd titles.

MV5BMjE0Nzk0NDkyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjkzOTkyMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Alrighty then now is later enough I suppose will just name two films since you asked for a fav I would say Night Watch for shrooms watch it at night in the dark tripping on some or Day Watch for LSD watch in the morning in a well lit room vivid display.

p168462_p_v10_aa.jpg

Mescaline I am not sure but would probably choose a Mad Max film.

Last edited:
Since no one has mentioned this film. Best watched in the dark, 5.1 surround sound and of course, plenty of real mushrooms. It’s this film that convinced me what I see while on mushrooms is real.

Tom