Post A Random Music Video

I destroyed my personhood to satisfy the call of the beast...it was fun until I realized it consumed all of me all good efforts I had been working on.

Music is a great relief but another can of booze? It consumes me I no longer consume it!

Hopefully I can wind down and be in a better state with clear intentions tomorrow I can't dabble with these creatures of brain impairment and not expect to ripped back into the same lizard brain hellhole of burning it all to the ground for more dopamine...

Walking a razor's edge in a society all too willing to take things at face value...

never heard it before related suggestion worth it filthy 90s rock raw was going to say grungeish looks like these guys are grunge forefathers formed in 1988

Time and time again.

Usually the third day after the binge ends I am fantasizing about a bridge jump but since have found respite in other fantasies that don't involve sadistic existential capital self imposed termination other ways to escape yes I wonder why a jump comes to mind so fantastically for "relief to it all"

vfumm60.gif