• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Possibly saved myself from OD?

blackbeardisop

Greenlighter
So all last week hit the a few lines every night from a leftover bag from about two weeks ago. Didn't sleep much all week, got a fresh new bag Friday night from a different dealer (normally get from this guy). Hit about 4 lines or so and a bunch of numbies in a 2-3 hour period, stopped around 10:30ish. Fast forward to about 1/130am I'm in bed and my left arm starts to hurt, get really anxious hurt racing, pins and needles feeling, nausea, dry mouth, dizziness, feeling weak, I start freaking out. Called 9/11 ran downstairs to get air. EMT comes ask questions get me in the ambulance. First I don't say I did coke, then eventually relented and said I did. They hook me up and HR is 140's topped at 150, blood pressure was at 177. Gave me meds through IV, started to come down went to er and flushed it out.
Saturday am had a tee time at 1042, prob shouldn't of went but did, didn't drink much water, just beer. Around 5:30/6 same shit happens, get someone to take me to er but wasn't as bad the night prior, Heart Rate was only about 109 at highest.
I am wondering if those were the onsets of an OD? I still don't feel that great. Do you think my batch was bad or combo of doing it every night and barley any sleep? Taking it easy for a while, but is it safe to say I can never do blow again without these symptoms? Or I just need to take it easy when doing it? I got about 4/5 grams of coke from this guy, I don't know if I should just flush it or hold on to it.

I think if you had a seriously adverse reaction to it and you normally don't with your other dealer's supply, you should get rid of it. It could be cut with something dangerous.