• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Possible to use an enema to plug morphine sulfate 30mg er?

Formerusmc24

Greenlighter
Hello, first off, I do apologize in advance if this thread belongs in another category, as I am new to blue light!

Okay, so one of my close friends just ran across some of the ABG imprinted 30mg morphine sulphate er (purple) pills, and was wondering if it is possible to use an enema to plug them. Also, he is unaware of the process for plugging in general. Any advice/information is very appreciated!

Hi, Welcome to Bluelight! Some people prefer to use an enema prior to plugging to clear out fecal matter. What you would do is buy a syringe, like the ones used to give children liquid meds. Crush the pill finely and mix with enough water to dissolve into the syringe. Lie on your side while administering and give it time to absorb. You will find this thread helpful:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/206901-Official-Rectal-Admin-Plugging-Thread

If they are the ones that gel up when water is added then have fun, they are a bitch to work with! I tried plugging some and if you don't keep shaking up the solution and adding heat it just turns into a coagulated mess.

The effects I got were sub-par. The only difference I noticed was an increase in onset time from 1 1/2 hours oral to 20-30 minutes plugged and that's a long time considering plugged oxy/hydrocodone hits within 10-15 minutes.

Of course if you have the non gel ones then I'm jealous and have fun!

I do have the non gel ones, and idk why the onset time is that long.. it usally hits me in five to ten minutes tops