• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Possible psychotic attack from ecstasy pills!?

Houseeveryweekend

Greenlighter
So I arrived home today from a four day music festival, during which time I had a very bad experience with some ecstasy pills. So the first night I took 1 and a half 180mg pills (tested) and had a great time, and a very enjoyable night. The second night I took some ketamine in the day time ~1pm, then took 2 and a half 180mg pills between 10pm and 2am (two of these were tested, one untested and bought at the festival). The pills all felt like MDMA (even the untested one) and I felt really good and high. However when we got back to the tent I had a suspected psychotic attack. I thought other campers were laughing at me and making comments about drugs to me (I could hear and see them saying these things - but it was all in my head) when my friends got me in the tent I became convinced that they were setting me up for a hidden camera, reality TV show and spent 5 hours trying to work out how to 'complete and win' the TV show. So why did this happen? I hadn't had any sleep in about 40 hours when the 'attack' took place. I have also used MDMA many times before and never experienced anything close to this! I understand that one of the pills was untested (I took half the untested pill) but surely it wouldn't lead to a psychotic attack of this scale? Not even acid did that to me! What can I do to stop this happening again? Should I visit a DR? Any reasons why it happened? Please help! Thankyou!

............ So why did this happen? I hadn't had any sleep in about 40 hours when the 'attack' took place.

This on its own can be quite destabilising.

Add into the mix 270mg MDMA (quite a high dose by anybody's reckoning) followed by another 450mg and some K, and, well, not surprising really. It sounds like you were simply "tripping" on the combo of substances and sleep deprivation.

Glad you're back down and back in the "real" world.

Acid on its own is cool if want a more nuanced psychosis ;-)