• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

*POSSIBLE OVERDOSE* Someone PLEASE Answer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AveryMMiller1991

Ex-Bluelighter
So around 25-35 minutes ago I did a really huge shot when I was still already very twacked out and I think that I may actually be overdosing?!?! As soon as the shot hit me I caughed ALOT and felt a cool rush which followed by feeling extremely warm. My pulse and heart rate AMIDIENTLY jumped very, very high up and has been beating at a very fast, hard, and un seemingly normal rate and has been still since I did the shot. I got super dizzy and light headed and my vision has even gone dark on and off. I honestly feel that these effects have significantly decreased since the time I had first taken the shot..but still should I be worried at all about this? And if so what do I need to do?? Thankyou and please answer me..

What drug?? Taken what dose? Are you used to the dose you took?

Oh sorry didnt realize until now that twacked suggests overdoing it with meth..

Do you have any of the following:

● increased pupil size that does not (or only sluggishly) decrease in bright light;

● hot, flushed and sweaty skin which may indicate a fever (i.e. above 38O C);

● rapid breathing;

● jerky movements of limbs;

● shaking in lower limbs, progressing to the upper body;

● racing pulse; ● chest pain; ● jaw clenching;

● body stiffness and rigid limbs; and

● intense headache.

?

You might just be panicking, but if you feel like you might be in danger, seek medical attention... Can't really rely on a forum, not to judge that anyway..

Last edited:
Probably best to remember it like that, better safe than sorry..

with more nuance:
Hindsight is 20/20, unnecessary hospitalization can sometimes turn out expensive and could sometimes be prevented by interpreting symptoms as far as laymen can... But indeed its far worse having health or life threat that couldve been prevented by seeking medical attention.
knowing difference between panic attack and something serious.. but yeah it can be very difficult, esp when alone and not knowing where to start, and panicked on top.

I just mean that sometimes its not obvious that a drug or interaction is just unlikely to be dangerous, during the experience, losing perspective in the panic - like a kinda harmlessly dosed upper downer cocktail with a psychedelic in the mix and just freaking out about health when its almost sure to be panic, hyperventilation etc..
Thats speaking in general, with meth abuse there are inherently possible health risks, so especially if you have gotten the panic before but in this case suddenly get symptoms that you have not felt or read or heard before, then its definitely not a time to ignore and follow bagseeds advice.

Anyway hope that by now it has gotten a bit clear whether really alarming feelings went away? I dont really know how you took the meth and if you are quite past the peak..

Even if not acute danger high, still high strain on heart and bp, like very high heartrate is not okay to endure for more than a certain time. Seems better to lower it then, if medical help is overdoing it..

OK, TS is offline - hope its alright now

Hi there, please call an ambulance or use the tripsit chat if you are having problems in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.