• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Possible new sort of drug paraphernalia??

Status
Not open for further replies.

almostthere1210

Greenlighter
A friend of mine who isn't too keen when it comes to the wide world of drug use contacted me today asking about this weird thing that her mom found hidden under her brother's bed because she knows that I know quite a bit when it comes to drug use. Let's call it a "device" for now since even I have no clue what this thing would be. I can't even start to decide what this thing could be used for. So here's the best description that I can give: they took a paper towel roll, and placed Saran wrap over one end, and then taped around it so that it was tight over the opening. Then they took two styrofoam cups, and placed them on each side of the tube. One was just slid over where the tape and Saran wrap is, and then the other cup has Saran wrap loosely surrounding the cup that's around the open side of the tube, and lastly they cut what looks to be a mouth piece in the side of the tube. She said that it doesn't smell like anything too. I obviously know that this isn't any sort of smoking pipe, or cooker, but maybe used to huff something?? Like I said before, this could just be some stupid experiment, or whatever, but it has me intrigued since I've used several different drugs, several different ways in my past, and know enough about the ones I haven't used to know this isn't for them. All except for some of these new drugs that have came out over the last few years. Any info or input would be awesome if anyone might have any ideas of what it might be. Thanks

That's his brothers fee fee. More addictive than crack so I'd hide the television before he pawns it.

^LMAO x] wow, I almost died..

But in all seriousness, this doesnt sound like drug paraphernalia, the closest thing it resembles, is a boob tube, made with a paper towel roll, stuffed with dryer sheets, and meant to mask the smell of smoke, when you blow it through the tube..

- Hopeless Soul

Sounds like a music instrument I made in elementary school but I used wax paper. Kind of like a kazoo sound.

Hopefully there was no 'dried glue' on it!?

Status
Not open for further replies.