• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Possible Meth Miss, Large Bump, But No Pain? HELP!

420MeganIsSavage69

Greenlighter
I literally just did a shot of meth and almost emediantly a large swollen bump that resembles a miss has formed onto the injection site. But this shits weird because I haven't experienced any "typical miss pain", and it isn't at all sore or burning?? But I shit you not my arm has a pretty hefty sized bump on it and I have as to no idea why? The bump and injection site also feels somewhat numb and kinda tingly like I've lost some feeling in it? Could I maybe of hit a nerve?? ANY advice will be GREATLY appreciated thankyou.

GO TO THE DOCTOR NOW, don't wanna fuck yourself up for good. DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT $200! haah, seriously tho.

Last edited:
..I'm sorry..what aha.
I can't tell if I should either laugh or be completely terrified for my health right now.

How're you doing today ?
Is the bump still there? If so, is it warm to the touch?
If so you really should go to the ER

I had reactions to missed shots like that before, and usually twenty mins later, it goes away, but everyone is different though and each reaction is different

Yeah I have had this happen to me, when injecting a-pvp, which is has a very similar form, texture, and look as crystal meth... they share a lot of the same characteristics, both a glass looking rocks/shards, and turn to liquid when smoked, I used to chase it up and down on long sheets of foil.. if there was a small hole or something in the foil it would leak out because it was very thin oily like stuff when vaporized much like meth would be when smoked on foil.. never even heard once of meth existing here in FL where I live, its very weird we have every other drug you can think of, no meth though... not even desoxyn have I found yet(the pharm pill form of methamphetamine)... any ways, after I smoked it for a bit, I got intrigued about shooting it... and WHOA! as soon as I hit that plunger, I was fucking spun, and extremely paranoid.. which I think is where the 2 drugs become a bit different, a-pvp is like a hallucinogenic stimulant... truly, I would see shit and in my mind I KNEW IT WAS THERE.. crazy shit, my bed had people inside it watching me, my walls, my windows, my doors were being watched my police with super small fucking fiberoptic cameras, and they were GOING TO GET ME!!! in reality, with no apvp in my system, none of that existed, and it was just crazy.. but it was super fucking addicting and cheap, and I was a coke/crack addict at the time it started showing up here, so I tried it, found it to be way more cheap and longer lasting, with more euphoria than crack or coke had, and it was great at first... but once I began to do it for days on end, all day everyday, because of how cheap and how it was so easy to get, sometimes even free for me... I was hooked... that's besides my point, what I am trying to say in short is, that, that apvp shit, was the only drug out of all the other shit I have slammed, pretty much every well known opiate/opioid heroin or pharms and coke/crack, apvp being similar form as meth, made this happen now and then, when I wouldn't even miss a shot, I would get a little knot/bump on the injection site, but I knew I didn't miss, because I would get an insane rush, and it didn't feel at all like I missed no burning or stinging... so I don't know whats up with that, it is literally the only drug that would cause that... a miss like swelled/red spot, but with out missing?! weird.. The ER is fucking expensive, they charged me $5000 to stay there for literally nothing... my mom called 911 because she thought I was going to die from an overdose one night when my brother tried to take all my oxy, like 10 30mg oxy IRs, and flush them... but instead before he could grab em, I was like HELLLL NOOOO your not taking my shit motherfucker! and ate em all in front of my fam.. my mom, being a drama queen, called an ambulance for me, and all I did was nod out... no OD, because I had a 500mg a day tolly, so 300mg wasn't going to cause an OD, but my mom thought it would, as did the medics and cops, and my brother... well I went to the ER, sat there trying to give a UA for them, couldn't piss because of the oxy blocking my urinary tract and constipating me.. it does that.. and literally was there for 5 hours, while they were "doing my paper work" and I was becoming more and more frustrated, and was already pissed off and all fucked up, nodding out and what not, they wanted me to stay the night for observation, but I was like fuck no, and walked outta there against there order.. got a bill for $5000 in the mail not long after, to sit on a fucking hospital bed, get my blood drawn, and ride in an ambulance for absolutely nothing... if it isn't getting worse, don't waste your money.. however if it does become worse, don't risk your life... I think the price of an ER visit is different for all of us, depending on location, health insurance, etc... so you may be able to go for free.. I am not sure how the money issue works with or without insurance and from one state to another, in the US.

Seriously, should have been at the doctor b4 posting this - very bad shit can happen to you if you do not.

I've had this happen, and it usually goes away with immediate pressure and if the shot wasn't too big and I'm able to get up ill put a warm water-soaked to well with some anti bacteria spray on it for good measure. The bump has never persisted after this though, if it did then I would recommend getting medical help as soon as possible.

^^^ I would not t put any pressure from on it, it could spread infection or staph to a systemic exposure which causes death quickly.

^^^ I would not t put any pressure from on it, it could spread infection or staph to a systemic exposure which causes death quickly.
Oh really? That's good to know, I've always been told to put pressure and heat on a miss or bump after injection.

Oh really? That's good to know, I've always been told to put pressure and heat on a miss or bump after injection.

That's what my Harm Reduction Manuals from the New York State Drug Health Board...Apply pressure / heat / rotate heat cold, etc... standard.