Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Possible Laced Weed Story

steve022

Ex-Bluelighter
This happened a long time ago, like about 2 and a half years ago and haven't even seen the stuff around in a long time. Still not sure if this was laced weed or just an isolated unusual reaction because I have been high many hundreds or perhaps even thousands of times in total and this never happened before or after. Ok, here's what happened

T:045 The stuff kicks in after ingestion orally in a reasonable dose (half a gram or so)

T:130 Getting weirder and weirder, I start seeing stuff a bit and feeling very disassociated coming up with a bunch of nonsense words and saying nonsensical things believing I stumbled upon some sort of greater reality and think language is meaningless

T:230 Getting more messed up still and start acting nonsensically, just muttering nonsense words to myself and feel this is about all I am capable of doing and am utterly non-functional. Cannot really even communicate. Utterly incapacitated

T:330 Basically just retreating into the recliner falling into a catatonic stupor

T:400 Get up to vomit

T:430 In the bathtub sitting in vomit seeing shit, weird fucking stuff but too disassociated to care

T:500 Go into bed, and basically get totally catatonic and feel like I just cannot get up like sleep paralysis kind of and then pass out and wake up and have a bit of a different philosophy on everything. I considered it sort of a spiritual experience honestly and it wasn't bad or anything, just weird because weed does not do this to me and it only happened with this one strain and have been high many, many, many times without even coming close to this happening as I am relatively lucid. Does it sound like I got dosed? or just a weird reaction? I was more fucked up than a lot of people could even conceive of being, like I just spiraled into my own head completely. Other people seemed to smoke the stuff in smaller amounts than myself on this night with nobody having this reaction but people seemed to be exceptionally cautious with this strain not smoking more than like a quarter gram or so at a time

Sounds fully within the realm of what weed is capable of. I've had insane mindfucks on edibles, traveling through different universes and forgetting who I am, for instance.

I've had crazy reactions on edibles, almost an intense as ego death. Full mindblowing hallucinations, and uncontrollable mood swings. I just think you ate some bomb ass edibles.

Huh, interesting so if it wasn't laced, I wonder what it is actually like to be on PCP then? :D For those you who have been on it, how was it, was it fun, interesting, profound, or just downright fucked up and scary? I hear a lot of stuff about PCP, but what exactly does it really do? I've drank cough medicine and tripped balls and I hear that's somewhat similar to PCP, but what exactly is the difference between the two. I have no intention of intentionally smoking pcp, but is it generally an enjoyable experience or not so much

Huh, interesting so if it wasn't laced, I wonder what it is actually like to be on PCP then? :D For those you who have been on it, how was it, was it fun, interesting, profound, or just downright fucked up and scary? I hear a lot of stuff about PCP, but what exactly does it really do? I've drank cough medicine and tripped balls and I hear that's somewhat similar to PCP, but what exactly is the difference between the two. I have no intention of intentionally smoking pcp, but is it generally an enjoyable experience or not so much

Never done PCP, but i have done many dissociatives like ketamine, DXM and MXE on multiple occasions. Dissociatives for me have all similar affects on my mind and all have the capability to put me into a hole, but the differences between them are some just feel "cleaner" than others, if you know what i mean. From reports I read online and from what I heard from friends who smoked PCP laced weed, its not a fun experience, its actually quite a confusing one, its sounds as though I would enjoy it, and i have always wanted to try it, being a fan of drugs like that. Erowid.com has very informative trip reports about PCP that i recommend you read. I have gotten that high on just weed as well, after taking a few dabs i went into a full lucid dream state where it felt like i traveled to many places in my mind, much like a dissociatives, except the visions were more of multicolored vibrations than a dissociative "hole". Hope i could help :)