• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Possible cut question

Krokodyl

Greenlighter
I got this new tina batch recently and something bothers me about it. Well I snort product, so I obviously have to crush it fine prior to each use. So I often check how stuff look under UV light. Meth is somehow cloudy/milky/white/clear mix of colors so under the light it appears as kinda light purple powder. But this time I noticed like very tiny blue pebbles in my line. There was literally like 3 or 4 of them only. I was curious so I separated it from the purple powder and I put it on my tounge, but I instantly felt like something is burning my tounge like i don't know it's hard to explain but had like acidic aftertaste or something weird... I spit it out faster than I put it in lol! What the fuk could that be? Is someone trying to kill me? It really tasted like I would assume poison could taste Loll I'm serious tho
I thought about fentanyl too idk why since I wouldn't know how it tastes

I got this new tina batch recently and something bothers me about it. Well I snort product, so I obviously have to crush it fine prior to each use. So I often check how stuff look under UV light. Meth is somehow cloudy/milky/white/clear mix of colors so under the light it appears as kinda light purple powder. But this time I noticed like very tiny blue pebbles in my line. There was literally like 3 or 4 of them only. I was curious so I separated it from the purple powder and I put it on my tounge, but I instantly felt like something is burning my tounge like i don't know it's hard to explain but had like acidic aftertaste or something weird... I spit it out faster than I put it in lol! What the fuk could that be? Is someone trying to kill me? It really tasted like I would assume poison could taste Loll I'm serious tho
I thought about fentanyl too idk why since I wouldn't know how it tastes
Hey I was wondering if you had any experience with using a blacklight for quality of fentanyl. Thanks

Hey I was wondering if you had any experience with using a blacklight for quality of fentanyl. Thanks
Im looking for more info on this too. From my experience I thought the cut showed up Orange and fentanyl showed up flourescent green. I felt pretty sure of this but I'm questioning if that really matters?