• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Possible a-PVP overdose please help (urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plague66

Bluelighter
Hello can anyone help me I have a friend visiting and we just bought a bag of what we thought is HEXEN mix and made two .2 lines.

He went first and immediately said this is not HEXEN now 5 minutes have passed he says he can feel his heartbeat getting faster and faster and he has some tics. I have done a-PVP before and it smells exactly like it. We cannot go to the ambulance since people in my country get put into jail for 10 years for stuff like this (Belarus) what should I do to help him and what is going to happen??? I have etizolam, clonazolam, methylacetylfentanyl and parafluorofentanyl + OTC stuff on hand???!!!

Guys i am about to iv him some maf can i just inject into a muscle since he is basically seizing and i could never hit a vein???

He is now unconscious and pale (not blue) but he is still seizing????? CMON PLEASE HELP

Jfc

IM a dose of benzos whichever one you have already tried and know a good decent dose. No more than hes had previously. In the bum or arm. Cleanly.

Keep his temperature from rising with some wet towels or a fan.

Keep monitoring his breathing.

He needs norepinephrine which you dont have.

Fuck sake call ambulance, destroy the stash, seizures get treated the same regardlesz of cause so don't say anything except "my friend seized and collapsed help"

Keep his airway clear.

Good luck.

Dont use opiates . Especially not ~fent.

Seek medical help by ambulance, this forum is not meant to be an emergency medical assistance provider.

Jfc

IM a dose of benzos whichever one you have already tried and know a good decent dose. No more than hes had previously. In the bum or arm. Cleanly.

Keep his temperature from rising with some wet towels or a fan.

Keep monitoring his breathing.

He needs norepinephrine which you dont have.

Fuck sake call ambulance, destroy the stash, seizures get treated the same regardlesz of cause so don't say anything except "my friend seized and collapsed help"

Keep his airway clear.

Good luck.

Dont use opiates . Especially not ~fent.
I already did a muscle shot of MAF 5mg (no tolerance) and it physically calmed him down but he is breathing fast but shallow and still unconscious but atleast breathing and also ahving alot of tics all over his body. Why norepinephrine if he is so amped up with the a-PVP lying underneath short acting MAF, doesnt that amp you up more? THANKS FOR THE FIRST REPLY in 45MIN 350 PPL READING GEEZ
EDIT: I really meant thanks zephyr unironically to you I just wonder if 350 ppl are reading why anyone other couldnt reply earlier.

Last edited:
CALL AN AMBULANCE - I suggest you guys look Belarus history with drugs. If I call ambulance - A) He goes into GULAG style working camp prison for 10 years - 7h sleep 12h work every day except sunday B) He will be commited to psychiatric asylum where the conditions may even be worse than jail. These are asylums from 1950s where people in the Soviet Union gave all their kids with disabilities away to live in there forgotten because they were a shame to the family. And these patients are treated and seen subhuman.

As long as he is breathing I am not calling ambulance - that MAF shot seemed to help somewhat and he is breathing nicely although somewhat short. I am worried about the tics though and what damage this dose of a-PVP could have possibly done to him. I cannot imagine what would have happened if we both had snorted the lines at the same time. And he snorted it all so fucking hard that he only managed to blow out a fraction....... Im praying for my friend I guess in the next 30mins the MAF should be fading away I will see what is the next step.

Addressing the specific symptoms that the person presents with
Administration of IV fluids
Probable use of some central nervous system depressant, such as a benzodiazepine to deal with overheating, reduce hyperactivity, counteract other central nervous system stimulant effects, and reduce the potential for seizures
Reducing stimulation and overheating
Isolation, observation, and continued symptom management

^ I dunno man I aint a bloody doctor some other website said that above this bit. Some shit about swelling on the brain and reducing it etc.

Since youre clearly capable of googling this in that time the first thing that pops up is benzo .

If you are not going to take him to hospital then youre in for a night of sitting next to him and keeping him alive. Hes not going to just bounce back immediately so you can party.

I just responded because no one else did kinda seemed important for a stranger in australia so hes your mate just suck it up and call an ambulance its not as if its an uncommon occurrence. Just do it.

*edit* right well dince the consequences are serious n shit if u get caught then get through the night and dont just snort whatever the fuck you get like that again.

Test it, tiny sample, shit you knew what it smelt like . Didnt ya?

Google that shit while you sit there and get ready to get fluids in if he can drink.

Again, best of luck. Hes your mate your responsibility. If you got other mates get them there to help.

I'm sorry man but it's irresponsible & dangerous to try and give emergency medical treatment advice over the internet. I would strongly consider putting his life above that of possible legal repercussions, also there's no guarantee they will know it's from drugs, much less an RC that probably won't show up on standard testing. I will tell you do not give an unconscious person fluids! and if you do continue to give him more drugs consider benzos not opioids.

I'm closing this
PLEASE GET HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.