Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Possibility fake mdma crystal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sen5i

Bluelighter
hey guise :) its been a while.. but seeing as google couldnt answer my question i decided to check bluelight!

basicaly i was at a party about 2 weeks ago. and i went to buy some MDMA wich cost £20.. for a gram okay normally it costs me about £45 - £40 at push.. but these guys i know as friends said they NEW what was what and everything.. and i know your really spose to trust your instincts.. but i gave it ago :/ i had a couple of small lines of it felt really nice. then started to get really shakey and felt awake but couldnt really use my energy or get any words out apart from 'yeah' everytime people asked if i was ok because i was that gittery! it was anoying.

the md looked like MDMA it was in a rock but slightly yellow/brown coloured.. not really anysmell or no aniseedy type smell like pills.. :/ it gave other people this affect after a while too. it deffinatly wasnt normal the shakes and gittery ness.. ive had alot of experiance with the drug myself it is 'my drug of choice' and ive never experianced this before but it wasnt the pleasent of feelings... Any one have any ideas what kinda 'fake mdma' is out there? or what its cut with or something during the crystallization part :p it would be intresting to know.. as thats the only crystal mdma thats being sold in my town at the minute! being sold for £20 + £30 pounds. its also got some people sectioned that i know :)

google couldnt answer your question? There are tons of "fake mdma" that people sell as the real thing. Methylone, MDPV, 5-MEO-DIPT....... the list goes on forever. Never buy anything from anyone without testing it yourself. Buy a test kit and youll never have to worry about it again. If your not testing, your guessing...... and thats a very dangerous game.

And to answer your question, based off what you described....... sounds like your friends who know whats good, clearly do not. :p Doesnt sound like mdma to me.

bk-MDMA perhaps?

bk-mdma is noticeably different for these reasons:
1) the onset is much more rapid and speedier
2) the peak is more focussed, less tactile, less euphoric and with more of a push
3) the come-up and peak are linear and predictable, unlikethe waves of mdma
4) at higher doses, the plateau is very speedy and egocentric (sometimes)
5) the come down is sharp and fast, alike to being told you have failed an exam
6) after effects feel more toxic on the body and sleep is often hard to achieve if the fox redoses at all
7) bk-mdma is far more effective when ingested- hardly at all when insufflated

Source

Nobody can identify a drug based on any physical properties like appearance, taste, smell, texture, etc. Not even the effects of the substance will tell you what it is these days.

The only way to know is by testing your drugs BEFORE you take them. Buy a test kit and test some of what you have if you want to know (though I presume you no longer have any left, ergo you will never know).

Status
Not open for further replies.