***positive vibrations***

liquidocean

Bluelighter
Happy thanksgiving and holidaze to all, just wanted to spread some cheer and to make a positive ripple. Please contribute and let everyone's words find there way up your spine to make a warm rush, as they should. Please turn off the signatures just for one thread, keep it compact.
smile.gif

Some positive vibrations for 1999, 2000, now, forever, whenever:
we can change the world with love...
everything you could need is right here....
somebody, somewhere, cares deeply for you and is thinking about you right now....
we are as free as we let ourselves be....
turn yourself on, bliss out, return, turn others on....
we are beautiful individual expressions of our unique DNA and the incredible spirits lodged deep within our loving hearts....
the Great Spirit is wonderful and benevolent, it has shown us clear signs, and there is never a need to fear living....
we are all fractal pieces of a single, breathing, awesome, organic power. our latent potential power is amazing...
to be in love is a state of being within yourself, explore and tap it....
i love you all and hope that this has brightened someone's day. Please add your unique flavor to this mix and keep it going, we could always use some positive energies and words in our lives....
may we all soon be dancing in heaven together again

I am atheist, however there was a time when I did go to church, and this one stuck with me!
The bible tells us we all were molded in GODz image. So alwayz believe in yourself and praise yourself, and others. It's ok, your alowed, after all if we were molded in GODz image, does that not make one a God unto him/her self?

life is about nothing...
life is about everything...
life is about love...
life is about figuring it out for yourself...
life is about forgiving...
life is about experiencing it all...
life is about finding happiness...
life is about music and dancing...
life is about laughing...
life is about to end...
SO GET UP!
GO INSANE!
EAT LOTS O' ROLLS!
....and then you die.
I guess that is what life is about to me.
in a way it is kinda morbid.
PLUR!
stepper69

As it turns out, everyone's NOT staring at you, and hey, you dance pretty good....

Honor your personality flaws, for without them we would have no personality at all...not that it has anything to do with this thread...

You must always take the good with the bad, trying to turn the negative into positive, and the psoitive to bliss.

I'm procrastinating studying today, so I'm just posting up a storm. I just want to say liquidocean I like your posts. keep up the good work! "As it turns out, everyone's NOT staring at you, and hey, you dance pretty good." I like it...

If everyone is staring at you, give them a good show.
"Carpe Diem"
(In case I spelled that wrong, it means SEIZE THE DAY)

positive words for all of you beautiful people:
i'm kinda old school counter culture...i am used to the boys being homo-phobe jocks and the girls being afraid of them..i am so happy and blessed to see such a unity and love for one annother in this lifestyle. i am also blessed to have become an aspect of it.
when i hear some of the positive things evreryone here and at parties say and do for each other, it makes me cry tears of joy.
i love you all so much and we have one mission....to make the rave scene no longer underground...the world needs to join in PLUR!!!
"they may say: 'those were the days'...but in a way, you know, for us THESE ARE the days!" ::perry farrell
"i heard a little girl and what she said was something beautiful: "to give your love, no matter what" is what she said ::: red hot chili peppers

"if you don't know where you're going,
go faster.
why just sit wondering,
who the fuck am I?
and, where the fuck am I going?
You'll always wonder who you could have touched,
but aren't you happy with who you touch now?"
"Mortals are immortal, and immortal's mortal... one lives the other's death, and dies the other's life."

Find yourself in others and you'll be able to one day treat yourself and everyone else with the love that we all deserve---but most of all NEVER believe you're all alone, because there's a million and one people out there thinking the same thing---reach out and you'll see.

smile.gif
Its nice to be important. Its more important to be nice!
smile.gif

------------------
"The spice extends life; the spice expands conciousness;the spice is vital to space travel"

life spastically stabs backwards as the patience of a fresh horizon awaits
forward we excel with such drive
such purity
it is hard to imagine the unexamined life untouched by the crystal methods of the sun

life spastically stabs backwards as the patience of a fresh horizon awaits
forward we excel with such drive
such purity
it is hard to imagine the unexamined life untouched by the crystal methods of the sun

Whenever I see stuff like this I am always reminded of a song that my friends and I sang to eachother when we graduated high school and went our separate ways... I think Billy Joel said it best with "These are the times to remeber 'cause they will not last forever. These are the things to hold onto, 'casuse we won't although we want to." Right now I'm going through an awful lot of pain in my life, but I'm never going to have another day just like this one. So I'd better look around and love it while I'm here. PEACE
PLUR
Tig

Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone who makes up the big bluelight. I found this site about two months ago when I was looking for info on X. Since then I've meet soo many really interesting people and gained some valuable knowledge, not just about having a good time but also just knowing that there are so many young and old people who like experiancing life and enjoying there bodies. Big PLUR to all and thanks to the runners of this great site. Happy Holidays to all.
------------------
Take it easy all,
Papa_Squish
[This message has been edited by Papa_Squish (edited 15 December 1999).]

it's interesting living a life that contains different emotions than most....
it's assuring that you have hucked taken the jump....and survived intact