• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Positive test for amphetamines (adderall ir)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sm0kestack

Bluelighter
What's up. I don't know if this is the correct forum to post this in, if not, feel free to MOVE it MODs. This is kind of weird.

Last Friday, I had taken 120mg total of ADDERALL IR, 4 doses, 40mg per dose, over a span of about 12 hours. That was a week ago. Yesterday, I had taken a drug screen for an IOP group I am in, which came back negative. Now today (very next day) I came back positive for amphetamines. How is this possible? The test I took are the instant tests, which I know can be inaccurate at times, and besides those tests, they send the urine off to a lab to be tested again. I also was under the impression that amphetamines take 1 to 4 days to leave your system if you are not a heavy user of them, and I am not. I am just baffled about this.

If anyone knows what happened here or can shine an idea of what happened, please feel free to let me know. Because I am at the point that if I fail this test I will be discharged, which means I will be cut off my subs. That would be all bad for me. Thanks all.

Closed due to testing question. I will say this on it, if they are using a standard dip stick method there are so many variables that can effect the levels and since they only test for a specific amount before it registers as a positive test anything from the amount of water you drank the day before to you running up the steps to the building can change your metabolic rates and have an effect on a test. A lab tests for levels a dip stick tests for the presence, sometimes those variables work in your favor and you dont even know other times its the opposite.

But this was closed as testing questions are not allowed and although this is some information it is not specific or directed toward you, I hope it helped a little and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.