• P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Positive Inspiration

love_sex_desire

Bluelighter
Here are a few words of inspiration...

- I love you and the reality you're embedded within

- The universe unfolds as it should

- Celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing

(Please keep them coming and allow this thread to grow!)

It's so good to see this world is alive.
It's so good to see this world I'm in loves me so.

Every day is a new opportunity to make the world a better place.

Your perspective dictates your reality: choose to make yours the best you can.

Choose to let this go.

This moment right now is the pinnacle of all that should be, as a flower that blooms constantly for all eternity.

-Failure is a stepping stone, not a tombstone

-and remember...no matter where you go, there you are

-If ever I fail, I learn what not to do

The school of life teaches keeps a very harsh classroom, but graduates the wisest of alumni.

Quoted from a man i have much love and respect for; Ken Wilber.

"Each of us has a different perspective of the world, even though each of us is the One True Self. And that means each of us actually has not merely a One True Self, but an infinitely unique self."

This helped me immensely in accepting myself through unique separation while still acknowledging absolute unity.

i was always fond of this 1 :

Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
Carnegie, Dale

+

a couple from john lennon

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

There's nothing you can know that isn't known.

When asked what history was, Lennon replied "to be here now"...

Build therefore your own world. As fast as you conform your life to the pure idea in your mind, that will unfold its great proportions.

Do not waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good.

Your mind puts out a powerful broadcast of energy. It determines how you experience the world and what you create. Your thoughts are magnetic; they go out from you and draw to you those things you think about. Your inner dialogue is important, for the way you speak to yourself determines the events, people, and objects you attract.

An intense love of solitude, distaste for involvement in worldly affairs, persistence in knowing the Self and awareness of the goal of knowing-all this is called true knowledge

"if you have a problem and there is something you can do about it, why worry?
if you have a problem and there is nothing you can do about it, why worry?"

"Developing tenderness towards yourself allows you to see both your problems and your potential accurately. You don't feel that you have to ignore your problems or exaggerate your potential. That kind of gentleness towards yourself and appreciation of yourself is very necessary. It provides the ground for helping yourself and others...."

Love_sex_desire: i had a quick question for you (i'd PM you, but i'm still a Greenligher, so no PM yet) ... just read one of your posts "When I experienced ego loss I felt united with the the universe. I felt my true self bursting through my ego and my mind expanded throughout the universe at a crescendoing rate. The faster my mind integrated the universe, the more ecstatic the joy of nirvana was, which literally brought me to my knees with my hands outstretched to the sky, in the pure, unfiltered and unconditioned ecstasy of "Mind at Large".

Is this something you acheived with 5meodmt or ... ?

Thank man

'Broken glass. It's just like glitter, isn't it?'

'A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.'

'Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.'

And this song <3

Everything is normal.

Every sound you make, and every action you take is utterly beautiful and meaningful.

It's better to have a life worth living than a life that is able to be lived. (meaning it's better to have fun and fulfillment than to be in really good shape and have lots of money and resources)

The moment is perfect, any problem is your own and is completely able to be dealt with.