• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids poppy tea feels way too stimulating

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
i keep getting a good buzz off it and then i nod for 10-20 minutes then get hit with a high energy kick like caffeine from hell where it makes my heart beat faster and wake up out of a nod. i kept taking tea last night because i kept thinking it was bunk because i would sip a bunch,, smoke weed, nod, then the nod would kinda go away so i thought it was just placebo.

i have a theory that maybe because i take codeine and morphine i have a tolerance to them but no tolerance to thebaine so i have to drink more thebaine and its throwing off the balance? i heard thebaine wasnt even really water soluble and i havent thrown any acid or anything in with it. i took a small amount of morphine with it tonight and i just feel up and down all over the place but can barely move and i can feel euphoria and relaxation but at the same time it feels like its being blocked by stimulation and extra itchy.

it feels kinda similar to kratom where the full spectrum is both sedating and not sedating at the same time and like it's kind of blocking the effects a little bit. it doesn't feel like straight codeine or morphine where i can just pop a pill and nod. will i build up a tolerance to thebaine or is this just how i feels? it feels really nice except all the stimulation and it feels like speed balling. I had a small cup of weak green tea earlier in the day but i didn't even finish it. Would make sense why there's such a high opium/morphine content in it but people report needing a lot for effecs and pharmacy opioids feel really weak after.

Poppy seed tea or pod? I have noticed that the poppy seeds I keep finding these days are the high thebaine variety. Thebaine is quite stimulating. It may be that the pods these days are also thebaine heavy, since the seeds are. Would make sense. proper poppy tea from morphine-heavy seeds/pods is anything but stimulating, it's quite sedating in fact.

Poppy seed tea or pod? I have noticed that the poppy seeds I keep finding these days are the high thebaine variety. Thebaine is quite stimulating. It may be that the pods these days are also thebaine heavy, since the seeds are. Would make sense. proper poppy tea from morphine-heavy seeds/pods is anything but stimulating, it's quite sedating in fact.
seed haha. plus is it safe to take a benzo on it? i stopped drinking it awhile ago and don't feel like i'm overdosing or dying or puking or anything and i have a somewhat tolerance to benzos and opiates. also tested the batch last night too for potency.

"safe" may be too strong a word, but if you're careful, it can be done. Just keep in mind it's way easier to overdose when combining opiates and benzos.

"safe" may be too strong a word, but if you're careful, it can be done. Just keep in mind it's way easier to overdose when combining opiates and benzos.
Do you vomit before overdosing or anything or is it just a good idea to not sleep for awhile?

Not completely sure if this is true but I heard somewhere that thebaine is a precursor to a lot of pharmaceutical opioids and therefore poppy plants are being bred to have more of it. That could explain the overly stimulating effect of the seeds. Or perhaps there is some cleaning method that is taking off the morphine and codeine but not the thebaine?

Not completely sure if this is true but I heard somewhere that thebaine is a precursor to a lot of pharmaceutical opioids and therefore poppy plants are being bred to have more of it. That could explain the overly stimulating effect of the seeds. Or perhaps there is some cleaning method that is taking off the morphine and codeine but not the thebaine?
yeah i heard that too but most stuff i read said thebaine only really comes out if you add acid to it and there shouldnt be a lot in water. im not sure ive been looking around forums for a couple days and i dont see too many people saying its overly stimulating.

Do you vomit before overdosing or anything or is it just a good idea to not sleep for awhile?

Overdosing on opiates can involve vomiting but that might not save you. In fact some people die from overdosing when they pass out and then vomit and choke on their vomit. But the biggest risk is passing out and stopping breathing.

It's true, thebaine is a precursor to oxycodone and oxymorphone as well as possibly some others, not sure. The reason for the thebaine heavy strains is that they were bred to produce mostly thebaine by pharma companies in order to generate this precursor, since standard poppies produce very little of it.

For those that have experience with thebaine, what did you feel?

For me it felt like a panicky type increase in heart beat, almost like I needed to clutch my chest. Faded away after an hour to give the standard opiate effect.

-GC

Yeah that's about it. Anxiety, rapid heart rate, and very few positive opiate effects.

No, PST with good seeds that aren't the thebaine heavy variety is amazing. Just seems like it's hard to find the non-thebaine heavy seeds these days.

No, PST with good seeds that aren't the thebaine heavy variety is amazing. Just seems like it's hard to find the non-thebaine heavy seeds these days.
it's hard to tell because i have anxiety anyways i tried it yesterday and felt normal but yeah couldn't fully nod off even though i mixed with etizolam. this time i wanted to calm down and i took a .5mg of etizolam and it felt like i fell down to the ground at 100 mph and could barely keep my eyes open and tried to stay awake because i was afraid of overdosing and i just kept drinking water and grabbed something to eat.

my seeds came from the uk and everyone says thats the best country to avoid thebaine

how common are these theibane high strains? Do I have to buy the most expensive stuff to avoid? im afraid of getting poisoned by it or something. I found one site that has a different strains and pictures of the flowers and everything and even some high quality ones that cost more but all of them are really expensive and they come in 100-500 seed quantities. it definitely looks interesting.

it sounds like most people who are deep into poppy seeds somehow magically find a vendor that has amazing seeds and 25 lbs cheap.

If Sounds like you got the good seeds. Nice, I wish I'd had a chance to take the good seeds one more time, as of yesterday I have quit opioids and am determined to make that permanent. I got some seeds from where I used to get good seeds, and they were the trashy thebaine ones, sadly.

Pods stimlate me and give nice buzz
Yeah it's definitely more stimulating than isolated morphine or codeine. I hope I can get used to it because that's what I didn't like about kratom. Seems really hard for me to nod on but I do have a slight morphine/codeine tolerance.

You get some good pods drink enough of it you will nod but i found pod nod differantg to heroin

Yeah I can feel a lot of antagonists in there and a stimulating effect so it feels like a stronger kratom to me. The upside is it's probably actually really safe as long as you don't take a crazy amount of morphine because it seems to negate some effects. I can't get a strong buzz off it and from reading around on reddit it sounds like you need around a half lb to catch a strong buzz.

It feels okay but mostly only worth it if you get really cheap seeds/pods imo. Codeine and morphine isolated are better imo but it's not bad.