• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't tell you... I suggest PM'ing some people in a poppy seed thread and seeing which are the best.

The quality changes constantly. And even with the best companies there's always so much variability. If you're getting into seed tea be sure to test a tiny bit of your batch to judge potency!

if you can even find any, it's not worth it. this brand is good for a month and then it's not.... you spend a lot of time finding good product and becomes expensive very fast.

Many heroin users switch to seed tea regularly because of legality issues/they can no longer feel the heroin doses from prolonged abuse. Seed tea with the right unwashed seeds can actually blow heroin potency under the table. It's often underestimated how financially impractical drinking seed tea on a daily basis can be to maintain. People have spent easily 40 K on a seed tea habit. The withdrawal is also horrible beyond words so it can hold users hostage (think methadone).

My seed tea experiment scared the absolute crap out of me. The effects did not last 24 hours--more like 2-3 days of being spaced out and I couldn't stop scratching myself for an entire week. I don't know if the seeds were somehow compromised before getting to me or I was having a negative recreation to thebaine/the additional alkaloids. It's just a hard addiction to uphold with the variability of seeds and increasingly declining quality. Objectively, seeds used to be better. OP all I can say is just be careful not to slip into daily use. It's too easy to self-rationalize :) I wish I could tell you where most people order the seeds from but it's against forum rules. Be safe!

Last edited:
I had thebaine poisoning from seed tea some years ago. This was '14 or so..hard to remember but I got a *hard* nod from just a couple grams of seeds. Standard Amazonian brand.

I got another five pound bag and started having horrible anxiety. Anxiety and shortness of breath. I had a habit, so I had to take the shit or be in worse shape. I could not sleep, because as soon as I started to drift off to sleep, I would have a violent seizure like jerk.

The tea that gives you a 24 hour buzz can be the most dangerous batch. I still would like to drink some tea, but I have a feeling that the FDA and/or DEA will try to regulate the somniferum seed market eventually. I miss pods

We don't allow sourcing discussion at Bluelight, sorry. Welcome though, you can certainly ask about just about anything else. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.